I wasn't for everyone

Esme's: POV

"From the very beginning, I realized I saw the world differently than everyone else. That didn't sit well with some people. But I wasn't for everyone. I guess they were all scared... that I'd be... a psycho."

I arrived to school with a worried lump in my stomach. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Liar, bitch, drama queen." said the students behind my back. Someone pushed me to the floor. "You're so fake, you don't deserve to live." she said. "Why don't you go and kill yourself?" asked her friend.

I ran crying to the restroom and locked me inside a booth

I ran crying to the restroom and locked me inside a booth. I was sitting on the toliet lid and tears were streaming down my face. Why does everyone hate me. "Esme, are you here?" asked Vanessa. I opened the door and she went up to me. Nessie wiped away my tears. "Hey." I said. "Hey." she replied softly. "I hate my parents." I said. "You're always welcome home to me." replied Vanessa. "Thank you." I said.

***

I was sitting aganist a headstone in the cemetery and wrote in my diary. I heard footsteps and my heart was beating faster. I stood up and looked around.

"Esme." said a man and I screamed. "Can everyone just stop scaring me." I replied. "I'm so sorry." he said. "You're Adam, I saw you at the mansion." I replied. "It's me." he said.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "I'm a svu detective, it's my job to help children." said Adam. I hugged him and cried. "I don't want to go back home, mom and dad abuse me." I sobbed. "You won't get back there, I'll help you find your real mom." he said. "My what?" I asked confused. "You're adopted." replied Adam.

I feel for Esme

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~