I'm so sorry

Adam's: POV

I was out on a walk with Luna and she looked at everything she saw. The park was emptied of people because of the bad weather. The fresh chilly autumn air calmed me down and made me think of other things.

I passed a bench and saw a young boy

I passed a bench and saw a young boy. He was wearing a dark oversized hoddie and blue jeans. He looked up and I gasped. The boy was Elliot. He had a black eye and his cheeks were wet of tears. "Elliot." I said gently. "Adam." he replied and ran up to me. He hugged me and cried. "I'm sorry for everything, I didn't mean it. Scott forced me to do terrible things or he'd kill me." he sobbed.

"We all make mistakes. I know how it is to be stuck in a abusive relationship. You want to escape, but you can't." I said. Elliot showed me his arms and his skin was covered with bruises. "He did it." replied Elliot. "I'm so sorry." I said. "I miss my family, I miss my mom so much." he replied. "She miss you too." I said.

"Eli." replied Luna. "Hey honey." said Elliot and she smiled. She put her little hand on his cheek. "You're lucky to have Adam as your dad." he said. "I am." replied Luna. "I've never given up on my dream of becoming a detective." said Elliot. "It's not too late." I replied and he smiled.

***

Dani's: POV

I walked into the police station. I saw Adam and Elliot. He had a black eye and his lips were swollen. Tears filled my eyes. I went up to him and put my hand on his cheek. "Hi mom." said Elliot. "Eli." I replied and hugged him. "I've missed you so much." he said. "I've missed you too." I replied. "I'll never let you down again, that's a promise." said Elliot.

Elliot missed his family so much

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~