I love you too honey

Dani's: POV

I was at a roller disco with my kids. Katerina was sleeping in her stroller. I laughed softly when Robin tried to teach Noah how to skate. "Noo Robin, I'll fall." he said. "Hold my hands and look at me." replied Robin. Noah held his hands and looked at his cousin. "Just trust me." he said. "I'll always trust you." replied Noah.

They came up to us. "Mom, I did it." he said happily. "I'm so proud of you." I replied. "You see." said Robin. "You're the best teacher ever." replied Noah. "Robin is best." said Olivia happily. "Thank you so much honey." he replied and hugged his sister.

"The best." said Pippi and kissed his cheek. "Thank you sweetheart." replied Robin and blushed. "I think I'll understand why I'm older." said Olivia. "I'm older and I don't want to understand." replied Noah and I laughed softly. "You're so funny." said Felix.

(Felix)

(Felix)

***

I got a surprise when I came home. Elliot was watching Beauty and the Beast with a little girl.

"Grandma." she said happily and ran up to me. I looked confused at my son. "Mom, meet my daughter Max." replied Elliot. "Daughter?" I asked. "I've adopted her." he said. "Oh my goodness." I replied and hugged my granddaughter. "Are you okay?" asked Max worried. "I'm just so happy. I've wanted to be a grandmother for so long." I said. "I love you." replied Max. "I love you too honey." I said.

Max loved her uncles and aunts so much

Max loved her uncles and aunts so much. Robin and Noah were happy to see Elliot. My family is reuinted again. I introduced them to Ashley and they loved her. This is the start of something new.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I'm so happy for Dani

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~