Jack and Julian's wedding

Jack's: POV

-A week later-

"Do you take Julian Evans to your husband?" asked the priest. "I do." I said. "Do you take Jack Benson to your husband?" he asked. "I do." replied Julian. "You may now kiss your husband." said the priest. We kissed the the guests applauded.

"Congrats daddy and papa." said Miracle and Lily. "Thank you sweethearts." we replied. "I'm so proud of you." said dad. "Thank you so much." I replied and gave him a hug.

May I have this dance?" asked Julian. "Of course you may." I said. He took my hand and we were dancing around on the grass. I saw the joy in his eyes and a happy smile appeared on my face.

"This was my dream." I said. "To marry me?" he asked. "My dream came true, I can't describe how happy I'm to have you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you. You changed my entire life." I replied. "I love you with all my heart." said Julian. "I love you too." I replied.

***

"Have a nice honeymoon in London." said papa. "Thank you." I replied. "I'll take care of your daughters." said Adam. "I'm gonna miss you two." said Miracle. "I'm gonna miss you too honey." I replied. I placed a kiss on her forehead and she gave us a hug. We waved goodbye and went to the taxi. I fell asleep on the way to the airport and dreamed sweet dreams.

I'm so happy for Jack and Julian

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~