Happy Halloween

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2023: New York

"Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Jack." I said. "Thanks dad." he replied. "I love your costume." said Emily. "Thanks." he replied with a smile on his face. Jack was dressed up as a darker male version of Sleeping Beauty. Emily was dressed up as Cinderella. Miracle and Luna was dressed up as princess as well.

We went trick or treating. Their buckets were filled with candy. They were so happy. I got a call from Dani and she wanted to see us. "Okay, we're there soon." I said and hung up. "Who was it?" asked Emily. "Dani." I said. "Yay." she replied happily. "Awesome." said Jack. "Let's found out what she wanted." I said. "Yeah." replied Emily.

***

When we arrived the whole house was decorated with pumpkins, skeletons, ghosts, lanterns and other things too. Dani and Olivia met us in the doorway. Dani was dressed up as Regina Mills from Once upon a time. Olivia was dressed up Snow White.

"Happy Halloween guys." said Dani. "Have you done all this by yourself?" asked Emily amazed. "Me and my kids have been working since the morning." said Dani. "Wow." she replied. "It's amazing." replied Emily. "Thanks, I know how much you love this holiday." he said. "Let's get the party started." I replied. We ate pizza, candy and watched Nightmare Before Christmas and had a lot of fun.

 We ate pizza, candy and watched Nightmare Before Christmas and had a lot of fun

***

Olivia's: POV

We went trick or treating after the movie. It was so much fun. My pumpkin bucket was filled with candy. I was so happy.

"Mommy, look." I said and showed her my bucket. "Wow, now you've candy for the whole weekend." said Dani. "I know." I replied happily. Mom smiled and hugged me.

-End of the flashback-

Happy Birthday Jack

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~