So good to be bad

Elliot's: POV

I locked up when the door opened. Scott came in. I waved at him and he waved back. I grabbed a bottle and started drinking. I went up on stage and sang Can't be tamed. "You rock." shouted Scott and I smiled. "Thank you darling." I said. Several of the guests began to feel uncomfortable around us.

(Elliot's outfit)

(Elliot's outfit)

(Scott's outfit)

"Isn't it a bit too light in here?" I asked and the electricity went off. Me and Scott killed the guests and laughed evilly. He slammed me against the wall and kissed me. "Where have you been in my whole life?" he asked. My hand slipped under his shirt and he moaned. "I don't know." I said with a smirk on my face. He took me to a room and we made out.

"You're so much better than my ex-husband Adam, he didn't pleasure me." said Scott. "My poor baby." I replied and stroked his cheek. "I love you so much." he said. "I love you more." I replied. "We'll be the most feared criminals in the whole world." said Scott. "Hell yeah." I replied.

***

After the party went we to the mall. We stole clothes and makeup. "We're so bad." said Scott with a smirk on his face. "If only mom saw me now." I replied laughing. Suddenly, the alarm began to howl loudly and a guard came against us. He took my hand and we rushed out.

"Oh man, we are so in trouble now." I said. "Yeah." replied Scott. "It's so nice to be dark and evil and don't take shit from people." I said. "I agree and do you want to go another party?" he asked. "Yes." I said. We found a house where a huge party was held. "This will be fun." I said. We opened the door and night was filled with death screams.

 We opened the door and night was filled with death screams

I love bad Elliot so much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~