I'll always be here for you

Adam's: POV

"Look grandpa and grandad." said Miracle and Lily. "You can do it honey." I replied with a smile on my face. "Come sweetie." said Oliver. They slide down the slide and laughed. They ran up to us and I picked her up in my arms. "Our brave girls." said Oliver. "I love you two so much." replied Lily. "We love you too." I said.

"I love happy endings

"I love happy endings." replied a familiar voice. "This is a playground, you're not allowed to be here." I said coldly. Scott smirked and Oliver protected us. "Stay away from my family." I said. "Watch your tongue." replied Scott warned. "Go." I said. "I will." he replied and left.

Lily started to cry and Oliver comforted her. "I'm sorry about that." I said. "He's a horrible man." replied Oliver. "I can't believe I used to be married to him." I said and shuddered. "It's over now." he replied softly. I don't know what I'd do without you, you've changed my whole life." I said. "I'll always be here for you." replied Oliver and kissed me. Miracle hugged Lily and she smiled. I love their sisterhood.

***

Oliver's: POV

I visited my old home to get some stuff. Mom called at me. I went downstairs and saw Lucas.

"Lucas." I said suprised. "Hello Oliver." he replied. "I haven't seen you in three years." I said. "Adam told me you had been found." he replied. "Well, about that." I said. "What's it?" he asked. "He's my husband." I said.

Lucas was quiet, I expected the worst. "I'm happy for you." he replied. I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Lucas." I said. "But can we still be friends?" he asked. "Of course we can." I said and he smiled. "Good." he replied.

Lucas has still feelings for Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~