You have no idea what utter terror is

Adam's: POV

I was talking to Amanda about my past. "You have no idea what utter terror is. What pure and utter terror is. You know, they say that your heart beats faster, but that's not true. It doesn't. It stops. Everything stops.

You don't breathe because you're scared that it might upset him. And if you get a cramp in your foot, you tell yourself, "Just let it throb" because you'll live through that pain. And that's a hell of a lot better than what what he'll do to you.

And the pain is is so complete and it's so it's so overwhelming. You can go without food for... for three days and you don't close your eyes because you... because you're scared that you'll never open them again. You pray. You pray "Please, God "don't let him climb on top of me again." I said.

"Okay, Adam. I am so sorry." she replied. "No, you're not sorry." I said. She was quiet. "I want you to leave and never come back." I said. "As you wish." replied Amanda and left. Fin went up to me. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I've never liked her." replied Fin.

***

I was working late today. Scooby was sleeping on his bed. The door opened and a blonde boy came in. Scooby woke up and looked at him.

 Scooby woke up and looked at him

(Lucas)

(Lucas)

"Hello, can I help you?" I asked. "Is it you who's Adam Benson?" he asked. "It's me." I said. "My name is Lucas. My boyfriend Oliver disappeared at a school prom three years ago." he said. I froze. "He has been found and he's reuinted with his family." I replied. "That's wonderful news, I was so worried. Thank you so much." he said. "No problem." I replied. He smiled and left. I let out a sigh. Scooby looked worried at me. "What would I say? hello, I'm Adam and Oliver is now my husband." I said.

Adam had enough of Amanda

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~