The theme park

Adam's: POV

I was at a theme park with my granddaughters and niece. Max and Miracle were so happy to be here. I want to come up with something fun after all that has happened. The air was warm and sun shone. Lily ran through the grass and smiled happily. I love her so much.

"Grandpa

"Grandpa." said Lily and ran up to me. I picked her up and she smiled. "Hello my sunshine." I replied. "I love being here." she said. "Me too." replied Miracle. "It makes me very happy." I said with a happy smile on my face. "Adam." replied Max and pointed at the sky. The blue sky was now dark gray and heavy clouds hung in the air. Miracle and Lily looked scared at me. "I'm sorry darlings, but we have to go." I said.

Suddleny a heartbreaking scream cut through the air and all the birds flew away. A lighting lit up the sky and the rain was pouring down. I saw a man walking around in the park. He was holding a bloody knife in his hand. I took their hands and we ran towards the car. Lily started to cry and I did my best to comfort her. I started the car and drove quickly back home.

***

It was breaking news. Apparently a teenage boy had dressed up as a clown to scare people at, the theme park. He injured three people before he was arrested by the police. I hope he gets a life sentence. It feels like it's 2016 again.

"Idiot." said Max. "Someone has watch IT way to many times." replied Miracle. "It's over now." I said. "We can never catch a break." replied Max and I laughed. "Nope." I said. "Never." replied Miracle.

I'm glad they're okay

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~