Part 22: Welcome to Cyberton

At The Ark Soundwave is shooting at everything. Wheeljack grabs his swords in an attempt to combat the Decepticon, but he is quickly smacked away by Soundwave's tentacles. Perceptor panics and grabs his gun, shooting at him. Instead of attacking Perceptor he simply knocks the gun away with his tentacle. Then that's when something catches Soundwave's eye. He spots a giant safe with a powerful energy source behind it. He shifts his focus from attacking the Ark to cracking the safe. Wheeljack desperately tries to stop him, but is knocking away. Soundwave cracks open the safe and to his amazement discovers that it's the Allspark. Soundwave immediately activates a groundbridge and leaves with the Allspark.

Wheel: "He took the Allspark!"

Silas: "Is everyone alright?"

Ace: "A little shaken, but nothing serious."

Fower: "How in Uncle Sam's beard did he get in?"

Perce: (typing) "I don't know, but I'm going to check."

Perceptor checks Teletran-1, and notices that there is a certain coding that he does not recognize.

Perce: "This isn't one of our codes."

The coding starts to glow red and makes a beeping sound, and Perceptor begins to panic.

Wheel: "What's going on?"

Perce: (panicking) "It's going to explode!"

Wheel: "What??!"

Perce: "I have to download as much as I can so we can start with a new Teletran-1."

Perceptor downloads as much as he can before the time runs out. The screen explodes, but nobody is harmed. The others group around to collect their thoughts.

Silas: "I guess that explains how they got in."

Wheel: (upset) "Look at this place! The Ark is a mess. What are we supposed to do now?"

Perce: (calmly) "Simple, we rebuild, and then panic. I have no preference on the order."

Wheel: "Do you really think we can reinstall Teletran-1?"

Perce: "Absolutely, but we're going to be limited with what we can do with it. Thank goodness he missed the groundbridge controls."

Wheel: "It looks like we better get started. I'm going to get them back for this, just you wait."

On the freeway Chip and Splicer both regain consciousness.

"Huh, well that was weird. I better not waste anymore time or else that might happen again."

"I'm not going with you."

"Oh come on, it will be fun!"

"No."

"Don't make me pick you up wheelchair man!"

"I got a better idea."

Chip taps the left arm-rest of his wheelchair, and a surprising turn of events unfolds. Out of the rest comes a laser that Chip fires at the bewildered Splicer, knocking him out. The wheelchair transforms into a hovercraft. Inside the controls pops out an Xbox controller.

(relieved) "Good he got the control scheme that I understand."

Chip flies off to return to The Ark while the transitions to Bryce's office. His campaign manager comes in to give him some great news.

"Bryce your approval ratings have gone through the roof!"

"Excellent! I might as well make today Decepticon Day. When I'm in the White House I'm going to see if I can raise the presidential salary. Then I'll raise taxes on everyone but us to 80%!"