I suppose not (Rosé)

This can't happen. Me and her? No... It's wrong.

These types of denial thoughts ran inside Rosé's head as she looked at her star-of-an co-actor, Y/N L/N.

Exactly three months ago, they both signed up for a drama together. Y/N was already famous for her known roles in movies and series, whereas Rosé was a rookie actress. She came to be known through her last drama and people adored her.

However, the drama was not the problem for Rosé, it was the genre that they agreed to sign off.

Romance.

The last seven episodes were successful. They led their audience up to their character's accidental first meeting and their budding chemistry.

But, the last five episodes shot were an indication of leading up to a very important scene. A scene that the viewers wanted to see and had high anticipation about it.

The bedroom scene.

As the script said, the things between the characters were about to get hot and heavy. And today was the day they shot the scene together.

As Rosé got a touch-up on her makeup, she saw Y/N consulting with the director on the set. Her eyes betrayed her when they drank up the sight of her co-actor and somehow, in her heart, she didn't feel wrong.

In an oversized sweater with black and white stripes, paired with black ripped jeans, Y/N looked enchantingly dashing. A perfect definition of a handsome girlfriend.

Rosé couldn't help but imagine the scene that was on the script coming out on the screen. She found herself guilty of imagining all the sinful things and immediately shook her head.

Just a crush she had on Y/N and now it was proving to be dangerous.

The director's clap pulled her out of her dreamy trance and she briskly walked up on the set, standing a few feet away beside Y/N.

She glanced at her surroundings and nodded in appreciation. The set is considered a luxurious black and gray aesthetic bedroom with a floor-to-ceiling window on the side, showing off the view of the Seoul night cityscape.

They were shooting at night, a perfect time for the intense shoot to be executed.

Rosé flinched a little when she felt a warm hand over her uncovered shoulder and turned her head to the side to see Y/N smiling at her, charmingly.

"Are you ready?" Y/N asked, her resonating sound sending shivers down her spine.

Wordlessly, Rosé nodded and gave the director a subtle thumbs-up.

"Lights, camera, action!"

The cameras skidded forward and zoomed in on Rosé who was sitting on the edge of the bed while facing Y/N with a genuine smile.

"Thank you for today. I enjoyed it, "she said with affection, lacing her voice.

Y/N stifled a laugh as she looked down at her hands, replying, "I enjoyed the day too, Chaeyoung. Haven't had this much fun in a while."

With an eye smile, Rosé stood up from the bed and walked towards the window, her eyes intently looking at the view outside. She sighed while letting her hands stay loosely on either side of hers.

"The view from up here is so stunning, "she exclaimed while smiling toothless.

"Is it?" Y/N's voice came from behind and without looking back, Rose nodded in full agreement.

A few moments later, she felt a pair of secure arms snaking themselves around her waist as she felt a gush of hot breath in her ear.

"But, it's not as stunning as you, my love, "Y/N whispered and Rosé's eyes shut instinctively.