Terrorism (Lisa)

"Coco, are we going to the concert?!" My little sister, who is currently 7 years old, is sitting in the passenger seat.

She is excited to go to the BLACKPINK concert. I am a big fan too. Fortunately, one of my colleagues couldn't go so he gave me his tickets saying that he had somewhere to go that day. My sister and I have followed and supported BLACKPINK since it debuted. We know every lyric to their song and also every move to their dances. We both are die-hard fans of them.

"Yes, Lily! We are going to their concert!" I said to my sister. She calls me 'Coco' and I call her 'Lily'. That's something we both share as a secret. "Are we gonna sit in the front row too?!" she asked. I chuckled as I said, "Yeah! We are. I updated our tickets at the last moment."

Lily squealed in her seat as she bonged the BLACKPINK lightstick against her thigh. "Stop! You're gonna break it!" I said as I laughed at her cuteness. I drove my car straight towards the venue as I volumed the radio a bit.

"Good evening, this is a breaking news report. Reports indicate that a group of terrorists has infiltrated the district of Seoul and are reportedly disguising themselves to carry out attacks against local residents. As a precautionary measure, authorities are advising all residents to remain indoors for their safety until 11 PM.

The Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency has taken immediate action to secure the borders of the city, and the government has dispatched special forces to assist in the efforts to maintain safety and security.

The situation remains fluid and authorities are urging citizens to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity to the police immediately. We will continue to bring you updates as more information becomes available.

Once again, residents are strongly advised to stay indoors until 11 PM to ensure their safety and that of their families."

"Geez. Hope nothing happens today..." I said to myself as I turned off the radio.

I carefully parked my car in the venue's parking lot as we showed our tickets and entered through the gate. I held Lily's little hands tightly as we squeezed through the crowd to sit in the front row.

"COCO! LOOKS THE STAGE IS SO BIG!" Lily shouted as I nodded while smiling at her. She jumped happily as the song 'Whistle' started playing. All the BLINKs were seated in their seats as we all sang in the chorus. Lily waved her lightstick in the air excitedly as I took out my phone to take a video of hers.

"Hey, Lily! Smile!" I said to her as she posed ridiculously for the photo. I laughed as I turned the phone to the front camera as I picked her up and said, "SAY! RAMEN!"

"RAMEN!!" We both shouted in unison as finally the lights dimmed and the crowd hushed in silence. I held Lily up a little more so that she could see what was happening on the stage. Then, suddenly four figures came upon the stage as the snippets of "Kill this Love" started playing. The whole crowd cheered as the lights came up and Lisa started the song with, "BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA!"

I smiled widely as I saw her looking beautiful as always. Her body moves fluidly along the song as I just stare at her in awe. She's insane for this. How someone like her can even exist? She's too precious for us BLINKs. And well she's Lily's and mine bias too. Lily starts hitting my shoulder as she points her finger at the stage.

"Coco! Look! Lisa is here!! She's so pretty!" she said while smiling widely. "Yes, Lily. She is pretty!" I replied to her as we sang along to the song and shouted the fan chants along with the crowd. Then they all dispersed in between on the stage as they started interacting with the crowd and hyping them.

Then the beat dropped as they all stood facing their backs to us and Rose sang, "We all commit to loving..."

The dance break has always been my favorite as we all jumped along the base and sang at top of our lungs. After the song ended, they all introduced themselves.