Library Meet (Jihyo)

Pleasant morning with not so pleasant mood of a certain someone. She grumpily looked at her best friend, who was sipping onto her coffee while reading the Vogue magazine.

"You look way more stupid with that look on your face, Jihyo," her best friend commented and gulped down the coffee till the last drop.

Jihyo gave her glare after raising her head from the book and said, "Thanks for making me feel better, Nayeon. I didn't know I had a best friend like you."

Nayeon rolled her eyes and leaned forward to see the book, and said, "This book again? Seriously, Ji?"

"What do you mean by this book again, huh? It's Harry Potter, Nayeon. One of the most famous book series and my favorite!" Jihyo argued while stomping her foot on the ground. She scoffed and returned to her book with a grumpy look.

You see, Jihyo has been a fan of Harry Potter since her sister sent her the first book of the series, The sorcerer's stone, from London saying that she should give it a try. Since then, she is hooked on it and she almost read the four of them.

When she got the fifth one, The Order of Phoenix, she read it all throughout her day without taking a break, resulting in it being finished in mere three days of span.

But, now she's reading it again. For the fifth time, because a certain someone has not returned the book yet to the school library and is overdue the next book. She was angry at the person who forget to return the book.

"Let's go, Ji. Mina is calling us for the next class," Nayeon informed and they left the cafe. Walking towards the school, she looked at the library building and prayed for the book to return by now.

"I hope they will return it by now..."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Do you wanna get sued by the librarian or what?" a small, petite girl reasoned out with her best friend. "Y/N, you should return it by today now. You have already overdue your share on the book."

Y/N looked up from her book and said, "Oh, shut up, Dahyun. I'm trying to read it and you're ruining my mood."

Dahyun sighed deeply and shook her head with disappointment. But she still asked, "Is that Harry?"

Y/N nodded and replied with a hum. She was so engrossed in her book that she couldn't look up yet. Not until she finishes that book within that day.

She knew it was her overdue, but could you blame her? She had been a Harry Potter fan since she was a kid. She already watched every movie and read every book more than four times, but somehow she couldn't get enough.

Y/N might have remembered every word from every page by then rather than her school books. She was addicted to Harry Potter and had many posters and even merchandise, a lot of them.

"Y/N, it's time for class. Let's go," Dahyun informed and Y/N nodded without looking up from her book. She just stood up and hung up her bag on her shoulder while walking behind her best friend.

Walking through the hallway of her school, she heard her best friend saying something but she couldn't just take her eyes off the book and she collided with someone. Knocking her off her feet, she landed on her butt.

"Ow..." she groaned. Her eyes opened and she looked around for her book, she panicked if she lost it and hurriedly searched around.

"Are you okay?" she heard a sweet voice from behind her and she looked up. Her mouth hung open as she scrutinized the girl in front of her. She was the school's president and one of the most beautiful girls in her school.