Frustrated (Seulgi)

It was new to Y/N. To see her girlfriend acting like that. To see her girlfriend being annoyed and frustrated at every little thing she did.

"Why do you have to click your pen so many times?"

"Why can't you just stop humming?"

"Stop acting cute. I'm tired of it."

"Don't lean on me. Can't you sit straight?"

"Stop eating from my plate, will you? It bugs me!"

And every time Y/N would just stand up with a frown on her face and an aching heart. Clearly couldn't get as to why her girlfriend was acting like that.

"I'm sorry to irritate you, Seulgi."

It was like, every day when Seulgi came home from her busy schedule, they would just fight. Even on small things. Not that Y/N wanted to do that, but whenever she saw Seulgi's slightly harsh tone, it triggered her.

"I'm sorry if I made you angry, but try to understand, Seulgi. You're not a kid anymore, "Y/N retorted as she ate the piece of vegetable without looking at her.

Seulgi exhaled out loudly and ate her spoonful of rice before replying, "And you're my girlfriend. So act like one."

"Excuse me?" Y/N finally looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm your girlfriend, not your slave that you scold or curse at and I would not say a thing in response!"

It had been going on for more than a week and it worried Y/N. She thought that their relationship was breaking apart. That this would be the end.

However, she loved the girl so much. She didn't want their relationship to end after only 8 months.

"There has to be some kind of solution to this problem, "Y/N muttered as she looked at Seulgi's back, who was sleeping far away, on the other end of the bed.

»»---------------------►

One week later.

It was finally a day off for the girls of Red Velvet and they couldn't be happier about the fact. After working so hard on promotions and new albums, they deserved a day off or two to rest and enjoy like normal human beings.

So, it was Wendy who decided to meet up and go to the mall for a shopping spree with the girls. She didn't forget to invite Y/N along.

"We will be late, Y/N!" Seulgi shouted from the living room of their shared apartment while looking at the watch.

Y/N was still in her room, getting ready for the outing with the girls. After making Seulgi wait for more or less ten minutes, Y/N stepped out of the room.

Seulgi turned around instantly, "Why are you so slow--"

But, she found herself speechless as she stared at her girlfriend.

Y/N was looking ever so beautiful in her simple and casual look. Wearing a white tee-shirt and dark-washed jeans, Y/N wore her long blazer and paired it with minimal make-up and accessories.

Just as Seulgi saw Y/N for the first time.

"Wow, "Seulgi breathed out and a blush formed on Y/N's face causing her to smile broadly.

"Thank you for your compliment, babe, "Y/N replied and Seulgi looked up at her eyes and then averted away, clearing her throat.

"Let's go. T-They are waiting for us, "Seulgi stuttered in reply and walked out of the apartment followed by a smiling Y/N.

Reaching downstairs, there stood the black van in which they were going to travel. Seulgi sat in the front seat with their manager and Y/N sat in the back with the girls.