Court You (Wendy)

A normal day for an abnormally tensed girl at her college. Y/N just finished her last class and now she was wandering in the hallway, or more like following the footsteps of someone.

She looked up as she faced a short, petite girl's back. Her black hair carefully straightened were falling down her shoulder. A smile spread across Y/N's face when she saw the girl looking to her side with a bright smile.

"How are you so beautiful, Wendy?" Y/N muttered to herself as she shoved her hands in her jeans pocket with a couple of butterflies dancing at just the mere sight of her crush.

Truth to be told, Y/N was crushing on her for too long that she was even doubting herself if it was a mere crush or true love.

Shaking her head at the thought, Y/N felt her phone buzzing in her pocket. She pulled it out and looked at the text from her wingwoman and best friend, Joy. She immediately opened the text and saw something that made her inner self shiver with nervousness.

*****

J: Hey, girl!

J: I checked your reservation at the restaurant and it's all set! Go bring your girl and capture her heart! ;)

Y/N: Thank you, Joy. I don't know what I'd do without you.

*****

Pocketing her phone, Y/N looked up and saw Wendy standing alone in front of her. Wendy was scrolling through her phone with a grim expression which made Y/N nervous moreover.

"You can do this, Y/N!" she muttered under her breath and walked up to Wendy.

Clearing her throat, she said, "W-Wendy?"

Wendy looked up from her phone and turned to look at her. She smiled widely as usual and said, "Oh, hey, Y/N. What's up?"

Y/N scratched the back of her neck and stuttered, "I-I'm fine, Wendy. H-How have you been?"

"Oh, the usual. Did you want something from me?" Wendy asked, tilting her head.

Y/N nodded and took a deep breath. She clenched her fists tightly to her side and asked, "I-I actually, um, have a reservation at, uh, this really fancy restaurant."

Wendy furrowed her brows with a funny smile and said, "Okay..."

"So, uh, I was thinking, um, would you like to, you know, come with me, "Y/N said as her voice faded at the end of the sentence with anxiousness.

"You want me to come with you?" 

Y/N aggressively nodded and then shook her head, saying, "No, actually, it's okay. No pressure. Forget I ever asked."

As she was about to walk away, Wendy said, "No, wait! Okay, no problem. I'll come with you."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As they entered the restaurant, Y/N held the door for Wendy and let her enter first. Wendy whispered a small thank you as she walked ahead and Y/N behind her. 

A waiter approached them and asked, "Yes, ma'am? How may I help you?"

Y/N looked at him and said, "Uh, there's a reservation for two under the name of Y/N L/N."

"Ok, ma'am. Let me check first, "he went away leaving both of them standing alone.

Y/N looked around the restaurant and thanked Joy mentally for choosing a high-end place. With furnished tiles and a golden interior, that place gave off a 5-star restaurant vibe.