High and Dry (Rosé) [E]

It was exactly 10 in the morning and your flight was about to land. 

Rosé was waiting in her van while waiting for your message. There were tons of paparazzi and fans waiting for her outside, but Rosé couldn't care much. She had you on her mind.

After one and half months of your business expedition, you were finally arriving at your homeland, to your adorable girlfriend. You couldn't be happier to see Rosé in flesh after so many days of just saying I love yous through video calls.

As your plane hit the runway and you were out with your luggage secure with you, you decided to message Rosé and tell her that you were just a few meters away from her.

Rosé jumped in her seat when the phone buzzed in her hand. She rapidly opened the message and a broad smile crept on her lips.

"She's here!" she shouted in her car as her manager gave her a smile and walked out to open the gate for her.

The cameras went viral with flashes and fans were screaming Rosé's name as she stepped out of her van and walked towards the exit gate of the airport. She messaged you that she was there and you could come out now.

You happily pocketed your phone and rushed towards the gate, your bag rolling behind you. Your steps shuffled faster and you finally reached the exit gate. The gush of cold air went over you as the glass door slid open and you were met by a chorus of screams.

You lifted your head and smiled at the crowd but then it turned into a surprised expression as you laid your eyes on your girlfriend. 

Rosé looked simply stunning in your eyes. Her black pullover and purple skirt just hugged her ever so perfectly around her body. Safe to say, you were feeling hot and bothered by her casual look.

Maybe it was the effect of days staying apart or you were just so in love that you couldn't wait to pull her in your arms.

You saw Rosé signing some autographs for her fan and giving them some selfies they deserved. Her blonde hair was beautifully blown with the flow of air and you could see her smile. Shining so brightly.

A fan pointed her finger towards you and that caught Rosé's attention. She turned her head in your direction and her whole face lit up like the Christmas lights at night. Rosé immediately ran towards and your eyes were just focused on her.

Everything else just disappeared at a mere sight of her.

"Y/N!" she shouted and threw her arms around you, hugging so tightly that it woke up the butterflies in your stomach.

Her perfume invaded your senses as you gradually wrapped your arms around her, returning the hug that you both yearned for.

"You're back! I'm so happy!" Rosé said as she pulled apart and intertwined your hands.

You just stood there with awe. Upclose she was more beautiful, that you had to control yourself not to kiss her then and there.

Rosé snapped her fingers in front of your face, grabbing your attention. "You okay?" she asked, eyebrows knitted in worry.

You shook your head as you shrugged off the scenarios in your head and replied, "I'm fine love. I was just... thinking something."

"Oh. You had me for a second. Anyways, "Rosé pulled you towards her and said, "Let's go home!"

You nodded like a fool in love and let yourself be dragged by your girlfriend. You didn't mind it much though. Your mind was in haywire at the simple contact of your skin that you just had to remind yourself that you were in public.

Reaching the van, her manager put your luggage in the back as you both settled inside, sitting side by side, hands clasped together.

"I missed you so much, Y/N, that you don't even know!" Rosé excitedly stated and you just had to lean in to capture her lips, but Rosé turned her head around.