Needy? (BLACKPINK)

Jisoo:

Y/N was in the kitchen, making her girlfriend's favorite dishes. She knew that Jisoo always worked hard in the office for the future that they'd foreseen. Suddenly, the front door opened and Y/N was facing the stove as Jisoo came in.

"Babe, go get changed--Jisoo?"

Jisoo shrugged off her overcoat and threw her bag on the couch. She just wanted to be with her girlfriend. She rushed and back-hugged Y/N while snuggling her head in her back.

Y/N stifled a chuckle and asked, "What happened babe? Are you tired?"

No answer.

Y/N furrowed her brows and set the stove on low flame and turned around to see Jisoo. Her head was facing down, so Y/N delicately held her chin and rose her head. She carefully stared into those brown eyes she fell in love with and raised her eyebrows.

"Jisoo, your eyes are..." her voice trailed off and Jisoo snaked her arm around her waist.

She pulled her closer as the tip of their noses touched. Y/N's breath hitched slightly and she softly asked, "What happened? You look..."

"Needy. Hungry. Horny. Call it what you want," Jisoo replied in her deep voice that sent shivers down Y/N's spine. She gulped and carefully caressed her cheek.

"Babe... you know--"

"I know, Y/N. I know. You don't want to today, but... I'm fucking needy and I need to touch you and for you to touch me. It's been so long... we didn't make love for one month," Jisoo blurted out as her eyes never left Y/N's.

Y/N felt a little guilty by her words. Jisoo was right that they didn't have much sexual interaction in one month because Y/N wanted some break from all that. She wanted to focus on her work for a few days and Jisoo hers. So, they talked it out and decided to lessen the distraction.

But now, Jisoo was feeling all the desire through her veins. She wanted to take all that frustration out of her system and scream all the tension out that she got from her workload. She desired to get laid tonight by her girlfriend.

But seeing the look in Y/N's eyes made her take some deep breaths as she pulled apart and said, "I-I'm sorry love. I'll just go get changed."

She thought maybe a quick shower will cool her down. Jisoo turned around and was about to go but Y/N held her wrist. She shivered at her warm touch. Turning around, she found Y/N biting her lower lip.

"Wait for me. We will shower together," she said.

Jisoo's eyes lit up at that and she smiled broadly, asking, "Really? I mean, do you want to--"

"There's no way I'll reject to be touched by my girlfriend. Let me just finish up here and you..." Y/N stood closer to her and looked at her lips.

She leaned down as their lips almost touched and she looked into her eyes as the same lust and passion dilated her pupils too. Jisoo felt her heartbeat quickening at that.

"How about a little preview as you wait for me?" Y/N whispered and parted her lips as she took Jisoo's lower lip in between her teeth and sucked sensually on it.

Jisoo closed her eyes at the sensation as her knees buckled and moaned lowly. She was about to hold her girlfriend when Y/N moved out of her reach and clicked her tongue.

"No way, Kim Jisoo. You have to be patient, now go," she waved her fingers in a teasing way as a smirk settled on her lips.

Jisoo groaned in anticipation and said, "You better be there in five minutes or I'm gonna do it by myself."