Aftercare (Nayeon)

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Y/N knocked on the TWICE's dorm room. She turned to look at her wife, Nayeon, who was wearing an adorable hoodie and her eyes were half-lidded. She was tired. 

The door opened as Jihyo greeted them with a huge smile and engulfed Y/N into a hug. "Hey, Y/N! Hey, Nayeon Unnie!"

Nayeon gave her a brief smile before trudging into the dorm. Jihyo just looked confusingly at her and then at Y/N. "What happened to her?" Jihyo asked.

Y/N scratched the back of her neck and passed Nayeon's duffel bag, and said, "Well... it's... um... how should I tell you...?"

Jihyo took the bag and tilted her head sidewards. "You can tell me anything, Y/N. What is it?" she asked. Y/N blushed a little while looking down and fidgeted with her finger. 

Taking a deep breath, Y/N said, "We... we had a really long night, last night... And it has probably worn her out. Yeah..."

JIhyo's eyes widened as she stood straight and exclaimed, "You guys... REALLY?!"

Y/N nodded and bit her lower lip while smiling. Last night, it was everything for her and Nayeon. After celebrating their one-year anniversary together, they both decided to take their relationship to the next level. It was intense and passionate. 

They both have kissed each other before and made out pretty steamily every day. But, last night was something special. Something unforgettable. The feeling of being loved and adored by someone was precious to Y/N and, Nayeon made sure of that. And same goes for Nayeon too. She never knew that something can feel this good to her. It was pure love and affection.

"Yeah, we did. So... please take care of her. Okay?" Y/N said while hugging Jihyo. Jihyo gave her a subtle nod before closing the door behind her. She entered the room to see, Nayeon laid on the couch with a warm blanket over her head.

She put her bag on the nearby table and sat beside her. The girls started to enter the scene slowly as a happy Chaeyoung rushed and, engulfed Nayeon in a bear hug.

"Oof! Chaeyoung-ah! Let me sleep!" Nayeon whined but she caressed her hair and smiled sleepily.

Chaeyoung pulled apart as Nayeon sat up and looked at the girls. She was feeling exhausted. And her throat was kind of sore too.

"So... Nayeon Unnie," Jihyo started while propping her chin on her palm and a mischievous glint visible in her eyes. 

"Hmm?" Nayeon asked as she leaned back and closed her eyes, yawning. 

"How was your anniversary night?" Jihyo asked. Nayeon's eyes snapped open and she looked straight at her. "W-What do you mean?" Nayeon stuttered.

Jihyo shrugged and replied, "Y/N may or may not have told me everything..." 

Nayeon blushed furiously at her comment as she covered her cheeks with both of her hands. Others looked at them, perplexed. 

"What happened...?" Jeongyeon asked. Jihyo turned to look at them and told them everything. Their eyes widened at the revelation but, they were really happy for their Nayeon Unnie, too. 

"Wah... Congratulations, Unnie!" Sana said as she sat beside Nayeon and hugged her. Nayeon was still blushing but, a smile crept on her face. She turned to look at others and they all too were looking happy.

"It took you one year though..." Momo snickered as they all shared a hearty laugh, except Nayeon. She was a blushing mess. Tucking herself under the blanket again, Nayeon carefully laid again and tried to get some desperately needed sleep.