Feels Good? (Winter)

Y/N's POV

I turned off the ignition of my car and picked up my bag from the passenger seat. Stepping out of my car, I shivered as the cold breeze caressed my face.

"Brr... It's cold!" I exclaimed to myself before shutting the door and locking the car safely.

I hurried up to the apartment building and stepped inside. I sighed out as the cold that I felt somehow lessened and walked towards the elevator. I pushed the button to my floor and waited while surfing through the phone.

DING!

The elevator door opened and I walked into the hallway. Way too much tired to keep my eyes fully open, I pushed open the door to my apartment and pulled off my shoes at the doorstep.

I sighed and shouted, "Honey, I'm home! Oh right, I live alone."

I chuckled bitterly and switched on the lights in the living room and plopped myself on the couch. I let my headrest on behind of the couch and stared at the ceiling.

The same ceiling I used to stare at with my ex-girlfriend. We used to lie down on this couch together and enjoyed the little moments we shared.

Talked about dreams and how our day went, but when she suddenly left saying that she doesn't think this will work out, I lost all my hope in love again.

"Why did you have to leave like this?" I whispered as a tear escaped my eye.

It's been like this for a week. I come home to no one, but somehow expecting that someone was waiting for me.

Finally, pulling myself together, I stood up and freshened up. Making my bed, I slept in. Dinner was not an issue because these days I don't feel hungry anymore.

"Hope you're having a good night, too..."

The next morning was no different.

I woke up, freshen myself up, got dressed for work, and walked out of my apartment without having any kind of meal.

"I'll just eat up with Giselle..." I said to myself and started my car, driving away from the building.

After a so-called thirty minutes ride, I arrived at my office building. SM Enterprises is one of the biggest sales companies. I worked there as an employee and have been working for almost 3 years now.

Not my dream or favorite work to do, but it let me pay up my bills.

I parked my car and entered the building after marking my attendance at the entrance. I made my way to the elevator and pushed the button to my work floor.

"Hey, Y/N! Wait up!"

I snapped up my head to look at my best friend, Giselle, running up to the elevator. I pushed the button to stop the doors from shutting, and she entered.

"Well, good morning, Gi," I sarcastically said as she rested her hand on her waist, panting heavily from her marathon.

After catching up on her breath, she looked at me and said, "Thanks for opening the door"

I chuckled and replied, "You should just hang a board saying 'Thank You, Y/N'. How many times I have helped you since we've known each other?"

Giselle rolled her eyes and slapped my arm playfully. The elevator opened and we both walked out to be greeted by only the energetic Ning Ning.

"Guys! You have to come with me!"

"Whoa. Whoa. Where are you taking us?" Giselle asked while taking a stance backward from the girl.