Confession (Yeji)

Y/N's heart was plummeting inside her chest as she heaved out a deep breath. She looked down at her hands to find them intertwined with the girl she had a crush on for so long.

After university ended, Y/N decided to talk to her, just so she can see her for the last time before she goes away for her family vacation. She wanted to talk and tell her that she likes her. So making up her mind and gathering confidence, Y/N reached to her table and knocked on the desk.

"Y-Yeji?"

The brunette turned her head around and looked at Y/N as she smiled broadly and her eyes squinted, making her look absolutely adorable.

"Y/N? What's up?"

Y/N's heart skipped a beat and heat rose to her cheeks as she felt her confidence slowly fading away. That was more difficult than she thought it would be. Her palms were sweating profusely as she stared at her long-time crush.

Hwang Yeji. The beautiful, smart, utterly talented, and adorable girl that everyone admires.

"U-Uhm, I wanted to talk to you about s-something, "Y/N managed to say her thoughts out loud as she looked anywhere but at her.

"Oh? Okay. What is it?" Yeji asked, tilting her head and giving away the smile that had Y/N dying for.

Y/N looked around to see many students still roaming around as the loud noise of them talking made her more anxious than before. She gulped and asked, "C-Can we talk somewhere else? Please?"

Yeji looked around and then nodded, saying, "Sure. Let me just bid everyone goodbye."

"I'll wait for you outside, "Y/N said at which Yeji simply threw her a smile and turned around.

Y/N slowly stepped back and picked up her bag, walking out as she prepared a mental speech that she had to say in front of Yeji. Her mind was in haywire as she just couldn't imagine what to do or what to say now.

Her mind was completely blank.

"What am I gonna say?" she muttered under her breath as she waited for Yeji outside the classroom.

Pacing around frantically, she chewed on her lower lip, trying to think of the sweetest, yet most convincing way to confess to her crush. Her movements halted when Yeji came outside and stood near her.

"Let's go, Y/N."

"Where?"

Yeji looked at her with furrowed brows and said, "To talk. Don't you want to say something to me?"

Y/N's flushed red with embarrassment and nodded, saying, "A-Ah, yes. Yeah, I do."

"So, let's go, "Yeji said, and started to walk forward.

Y/N slowly followed the pursuit as she gazed straight at her back, not knowing what was happening or what was bound to happen. She was too flustered for her own sake.

Yeji glanced behind as she saw Y/N practically trudging behind her and she took her hand in hers. "Why are you so slow?"

Y/N was looking down at their hands as she was dragged by Yeji to the place Y/N didn't come often to. The university's basement parking lot.

While walking, Y/N stumbled over her own footing as she came into her senses and looked around to see the new surroundings. She furrowed her brows in confusion and asked, "Why are we here?"

Yeji turned her head around, saying, "My car is parked here. So, I thought we could talk here peacefully. No one really comes here."

"Oh, "was the only thing Y/N could mutter out.