Someday (Rosé)

"Rosie, are you not coming with us?" Jennie asked as she turned to look at the blonde who had been busy looking at her phone for a while now.

After practicing for their new comeback, they were standing in the lobby of the YG building, waiting to get home after a long tiring day. Rosé was rather impatient as she checked her phone, again and again, making her members worry a little.

"No, Unnie. Y/N's coming to pick me up, "Rosé replied as she pocketed her phone in her jeans' back pocket and smiled at her.

Jennie and the others shared a look of relief as Jisoo said, "Oh, so that's what you are so restless about. We were worried that something was wrong."

Rosé chuckled and shook her head, replying, "Oh, no. It's not like that Unnie... I'm just happy that Y/N's gonna pick me, you know? We haven't been able to spend much time together lately."

"Yeah, we get it, "Lisa said. "This comeback is huge for all of us. It's sweet that Y/N understands this."

Rosé nodded with a heavy sigh as she felt her phone buzzing in her pocket again. Taking it out, she excused herself from the talk and looked at the message.

Baby: I'm here!

"She's here!" Rosé excitedly exclaimed and rushed outside not without bidding her Unnies and Lisa goodbye.

"Take care!" Jisoo shouted from behind which Rosé reciprocated with a smile.

"Will do!"

She ran, like her life depended on it, and reached downstairs using the stairs, she was too eager to use the elevator. When the glass doors slid open, Rosé was met with Y/N and her heart genuinely skipped a beat.

"Y/N!" she shouted in excitement and practically jumped in her arms.

"Oof- Hey, love, "Y/N said as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and gave her frame a tight squeeze of adoration.

Rosé tightened her grip around Y/N and inhaled the distinct fragrance that she had imprinted in her brain for a long time. An inevitable smile graced her lips as she closed her eyes to savor the warmth and closeness of Y/N.

"I missed you, "Rosé said and Y/N chuckled lowly, replying, "Well, I'm here and not going anywhere."

Rosé pulled apart just enough to look at her face and said, "Good. Because I want to hug all the time and not go anywhere."

Y/N couldn't help the smile at her girlfriend's adorable behavior. She pressed a kiss against her forehead and pulled away to hold her hand.

"Let's go home. You must be tired."

"Oh, very."

They both walked up to the car that was parked on the curb and sat in it. Buckling up their belts, Y/N revved the engine and they were on the road, driving through cars to get home.

Rosé reclined her chair a bit and relaxed as she went about her day. Y/N just listened to her, laughing and saying whenever necessary. She didn't forget to glance every few minutes to watch Rosé.

Y/N loved when her nose scrunched up when she mentioned something new or how her hands expressed the way she felt about things or how she gasped and made cute little noises to enunciate her point.

Y/N's heart warmed at that, she realized that she was incredibly lucky to have a girlfriend like Rosé.

Rosé was the same though.

She knew how Y/N was fondly looking at her, how she listened to her with her whole heart, and how she even agreed to the fair points that she laid out for her.