Sober (Yeji)

The absurd feeling of bright light blaring in your eyes when you are in a night of deep sleep was what Y/N felt as she turned herself around in her bed.

She hated it.

Something about waking up today made Y/N grouchy a little. She tried to straighten herself, stretch a little, and yawn before finally opening her eyes, but something stopped her from doing so.

She felt an arm encircling her waist and then the horror of it took over her.

Someone was in her bed and she didn't even know who it was.

Turning her head immediately around to see who it was, she was rather breathless after doing so.

"Yeji?" she spoke out a bit loud as they said a person stirred lightly in her sleep.

Y/N couldn't understand if it was the shock or the confusion or just the excitement that she got the school's hottest girl in her bed.

Maybe all of it.

She furrowed her brows to focus and rummage through her memory of how the hell this happened. Her eyes stared at the latter as she saw the brunette turning to lay straight on her back. Y/N's eyes traced the way Yeji's side face looked ethereal up so close.

And that made her confused even more. How did this all even happen?

Y/N tried to figure it out but before that, she decided to brush her teeth first. Thinking could come in second.

So, gingerly getting herself out of the bed, without disturbing Yeji's sleep, she tip-toed her way to the bathroom.

As soon as she reached in front of the mirror, she switched on the lights and then saw her reflection in it.

She was naked down from the waist and was only wearing her underwear and a white shirt that she remembered that it wasn't hers.

Taking the end of the shirt between her fingers, she gasped and realized, "It's Yeji's!"

And then with shock still settling in, she looked up and saw her reflection. As her eyes met hers in the mirror, she connected two and two and an inaudible gasp escaped her lips as she staggered a little, holding onto the sink's edge.

She had sex with Yeji, the hottest girl in the school (as she said before), and the one she had a crush on for so long that she doesn't even remember the exact time it all started.

However, the way it all happened was rather scandalous than she thought it might be in the last year of high school.

Went to a party, drank alcohol when she wasn't legal, and played the sinful game of seven seconds in heaven with the cool kids of the school.

Although her parents might kill her if they heard what she did, she was feeling proud of herself for stepping out of the boundary, which she swore to never cross again.

Slowly and gradually, she played the events in her mind, but after being in the closet with Jeremy for seven seconds, who even tried to kiss her, she doesn't remember anything after that at all.

It was, like, she was a blank slate.

"What are you thinking about so hard in the morning, babe?"

Y/N jumped and a small shriek escaped her lips as she immediately turned around to see Yeji leaning against the door jamb, she had a sickeningly sweet smile on her face that caused Y/N's heart to leap.

Yeji chuckled a little at the look on Y/N's face and she stood straight before walking forward and standing directly in front of Y/N.

Y/N backed up slightly as she looked at Yeji with wide eyes, causing the latter to frown slightly.