In the morning (Jisoo) [E]

It was a pleasant morning, the wind was not so cold and the sun was not hot either. It was balanced weather, just how Jisoo wanted it to be.

She woke up while feeling inadvertently sweltering, the duvet was too much for her and she pushed it away. She breathed heavily as she noticed how she was sweating slightly. Fanning herself with her hand, she turned her head to the side to look at her girlfriend.

Jisoo felt her breath hitch in her throat at Y/N's casual view. She had her jaw slacked as suddenly her breathing came in shallow. She gazed at Y/N and saw how the duvet was long forgotten. Her legs were open wide apart and her hands resting on either side.

Y/N's two upper shirt buttons popped open causing Jisoo to get a view of her slender neckline. She noticed Y/N was in a deep sleep, lips slightly apart for breathing, and her hair straggled around on the pillow.

Jisoo turned to her side as she tucked her hands under her face and gaped at Y/N, sleeping tranquility.

Truth be told, Jisoo was feeling lascivious under her clothes because of her lucid dreams. She saw how Y/N licked her dry lips and turned to her side as now her back faced Jisoo. A small grumble from Y/N's lips made Jisoo shiver slightly as she let her eyes trail down the length of her back.

Y/N's shirt was bunched up slightly, showing off the smooth skin of her back. Jisoo reached out her hand and lightly ran her fingernail on her back. Y/N didn't react as she was still in her abject slumber.

Jisoo took in a deep breath and laid straight on her back. Letting herself cool off as she shrugged off any intimate thoughts.

"Control yourself, "she muttered to herself and closed her eyes, rubbing her palms on her face distractingly.

But either her mind was not in her control or she wanted to imagine herself in all those dreams where Y/N was touching her sensually. Jisoo's back arched slightly as she started to feel herself getting wet at the thought.

Clenching the bedsheet in her fists, Jisoo tried to take in deep breaths and exhaled shaky ones. She shouldn't be so much aroused just at her mere imagination, but here she was trying to stop her mind from wandering away.

"God, stop..." she whispered under her breath as her eyes opened wide.

Jisoo felt herself sweating even more as her toes curled in reflexively. She decided that a cold shower was all she needed to cool herself down and was about to stand up when Y/N grabbed her arm.

Jisoo halted in her movements as she snapped her to look at Y/N. She was still sleeping and had her eyebrows furrowed. Y/N immediately pulled Jisoo close to her body as she grabbed her head and pushed Jisoo's face in the crook of her neck.

Y/N slipped her arm under her waist and pulled her body flushed closer to hers. Jisoo swore she hadn't felt this woozy ever before because just as she felt Y/N's warmth surrounding her, she couldn't help but breathe in to control her amativeness.

But, instead, she inhaled Y/N's whiff, the fragrance she loves so much, and found her heartbeat rising, her breathing getting much heavier as she could feel her senses reaching over the roof. Jisoo could feel the heat between her legs getting wilder as she started rubbing her thighs for friction.

Y/N simply snuggled closer to Jisoo, not knowing that her girlfriend was squirming in her grip.

Jisoo knew that she needed to go before she came undone then and there. She needed to get a shower instantly, but with Y/N gripping her tightly, she could just imagine.

"Mmm..." Y/N crooned in her ear and Jisoo felt her whole face heating up.

Now, Jisoo couldn't control. She bit her lower lip to stop exhaling ever so loudly. She felt an emotion of embarrassment taking over her as she nestled her head closer in the crook of Y/N's neck, rubbing the tip of her nose against the skin.