Kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much (Wendy)

It was just a smile. Just a broad, sweet smile, and Wendy knew she had fallen too hard for the girl in front of her.

After her life was a whole ride of ups and downs, Wendy got to know Y/N in the end. Being in denial for too long caused this undeniable sensation inside her chest every time the girl looked at her with that dreamy gaze of hers.

Wendy knew that if she gave in to her desires, they wouldn't see the end of it. But, damn, the girl in front of her made her want to risk everything. Just to see that best angelic smile in its all glory.

"Wendy? Are you listening?"

"Huh?"

"You spaced out again. Are you okay?"

The concern in the voice gave Wendy a heart-fluttering sensation as she nodded while looking down to hide her evident blush.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Y/N. Continue what you were saying."

Y/N L/N. The girl Wendy couldn't stop thinking about. Her days and nights were filled with her thoughts of her. Whether it was her smile or it was something that she said.

Wendy was too immersed in her. Too far for her liking. Too into it like she had never before.

"Oh, here's your drink!" Y/N said as she passed on the two cups of bubble teas to Wendy.

Wendy smiled and took the cups in her hand. She sipped onto hers and let out a satisfied hum, letting Y/N know that it was good.

"I love it, "Wendy said.

Y/N gave her a bashful smile and replied with a head nod, "I'm glad you love it!"

Exchanging a small smile, Wendy walked towards her fellow member who was sitting on the couch of the lounge area. She sat beside her and handed her the cup.

"Your tea, Seul, "Wendy said as she removed the uncomfortable label of SM Entertainment around the cup and threw it in the dustbin beside her.

She took the straw in her mouth and the pearls in her drink and chewed them with a smile. Her head turned back to look at the girl that was just as sweet as that bubble tea in her hand. When Y/N smiled, Wendy's heart fluttered.

She bit her lower lip and gave her head a little nudge of shamelessness. "Damn you, Y/N."

"What are you going to do about this?" Seulgi's voice pulled Wendy out of her daydream and she looked at her best friend with raised eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" she asked, perplexed.

Seulgi sighed out loud and shook her head, saying, "You and your cute little crush on SM's employee, Wendy. What are you going to do about it?"

The realization hit her as she felt the dopamine lowering down a little in her system and a frown settling on her lips. Wendy took a sip of her drink and leaned back on the couch, thinking thoroughly.

Y/N was the first girl she ever laid her eyes on as a potential love interest. Wendy was always too focused on thinking about others first and helping them, but when Y/N came into her life, she wanted to be selfish for the first time in her life.

Wendy wanted to have Y/N all to herself, no matter what the world would say.

"Our job doesn't allow this and... the media is there too, "Seulgi added and Wendy nodded along.

"I will confess to her, "she announced after a few moments of thinking.

"Really? But, what about--"

"I understand, Seul. But, this is the first time I want someone so badly. I want to be the one she sees after waking up. I want to be the one she kisses good night to every night. I want to be the one she looks at and smiles at. I want to be the one for her, Seul, "Wendy confessed.