Demand (Jennie) [E]

WARNING: This is explicit, yes, but also this contains a few hints of BDSM. If you're uncomfortable with the theme then you can skip this one. 

-----

In Economics, there was a saying that I thoroughly recited to understand the fundamentals of the economy.

"Demands can be satisfied, but wants are unlimited."

And, now, as I stood in front of the woman I loved, all I could think of was how I demanded her. Not want— because today all I could think about was satisfying my desires. And by the look on her face— her dark brown orbs staring at me with darkened desire— she was also thinking the same thing.

"Jennie, "I said her name in a whisper and saw her shuddering under my gaze.

She bit her lower lip and I groaned as I let my thumb rest over her chin, coaxing her to let her lip go.

"Don't do that, "I said as I stepped forward, just a little, enjoying the whimper that escaped her lips.

"Why?" Jennie asked, daring to be bold.

I let my eyes roam over her face which was flushed bright red. Her breathing was coming ragged as her chest heaved beneath her Calvin Klein t-shirt. I controlled the pulsing need inside me as I remembered to go slow with her.

To take my time with her.

Cupping her cheeks with warm hands, I ran my thumbs along her tensed jaw. I could feel her buzzing with anticipation. Her innocent yet sinful eyes were begging me to ruin her.

I, carefully, stepped nearer, answering her question, "Because I want my teeth to be claiming your mouth, not you."

Jennie sucked in a sharp breath at my direct reply. She was not expecting that answer, but something sparkled brightly in her eyes as she gave me an intriguing look. Naturally, she tilted her head high, showing her eagerness to continue.

I suppressed a shiver as I looked at her with curiosity. Till where she could go? What was her limit?

I so wanted to break them.

As far as my sex life went, I'd witnessed and ventured into many different things. I had experienced a lot, but Jennie was the first of her kind. I had never been with someone as naive as her.

But, again, I had never been in love before too. She was the one who accepted me with my... preferences and she was not scared of it. Instead, she wanted to explore my world, even though it was not her cup of tea.

And I was willing to provide her pleasure. I'd do anything for her.

I let my hand cup the back of her neck as I pulled her closer, deciding to kiss her pretty little mouth of hers, but stopped just a centimeter away to ask.

Consent was always important.

"Jennie, remember this. I won't do anything you won't ask for. Got it?"

Jennie's eyes looked into mine and she resolutely nodded, saying, "Yes, Y/N."

My heart lurched inside with excitement as I whispered against her lips, "So obedient, "And pressed my lips against hers. In an instant, Jennie's hands were around my waist, clutching the fabric of my t-shirt, as she kissed me with all of her.

Her lips were soft as velvet and keen to explore more. Gently, I let my tongue trace her lower lip, insisting to open her mouth. Jennie let out a sweet moan as she pressed herself fully against me and opened her mouth, letting her tongue tangle with mine.