Lover (Jisoo)

It was cold outside and Y/N was sleeping inside her warm duvet at 8 in the morning. She tugged the duvet above her shoulder and turned to her side with a sigh.

It felt like heaven.

However, then she felt a soft pair of lips against her cheek and then her favorite husky voice, saying, "Good morning, darling. Wake up, or you're gonna be late for your meeting."

"No... Let me sleep, Soo, "Y/N whined and pulled the covers over her head.

"Darling, you're gonna be late. Now wake up!"

The most treacherous thing happened. Y/N's duvet was snatched and now she was withering in cold.

"Kim Jisoo! Give me my blanket!" she shouted while crumbling into a ball.

"Rise and shine, Y/N."

Kim Jisoo, the Unnie of the World's biggest girl group, BLACKPINK, was her girlfriend. How did Y/N get lucky?

Well, long story short, it was one hell of a ride in those past five years together. They both met at a mutual party and got interested in each other. After meeting like that for a few more weeks, Y/N asked her out on a casual coffee date, which fortunately Jisoo agreed to.

Y/N was already attracted to Jisoo and probably it was love at first sight for her, but when she got to know the real Jisoo and how was she, Y/N knew that she would do anything to make Jisoo hers.

As for Jisoo, she was surprised by how laid back and funny Y/N was. She didn't think of a popular businesswoman and apparently, YG Entertainment's shareholder to be this young and beautiful and hilarious at the same time.

They both decided to take this thing ahead and see what happens. After being like that for a few months, Y/N decided to ask her out and make her girlfriend. Happily, Jisoo said yes with a big smile on her face.

Dating in secret was like playing with fire. They had to keep everything private and super close to themselves so that no one could know especially Dispatch.

Yet, who could deny the destiny?

Their photos of being together were leaked which caused a storm in Jisoo's carrier and it broke Y/N's heart to see her like that.

But, being a shareholder for YG had its peaks. Y/N asked them to release an official statement of them happily dating and that they were living together. There were still a few haters but most of them loved Y/N and Jisoo together.

BLINKS loved seeing their Jisoo happy and in love.

"No! First of all, give me my blanket back, Soo!" Y/N said as she sat up on the bed and folded her arms in front with a childish pout on her face.

Jisoo chuckled and then sat on the edge of the bed as she took Y/N's hand in hers. She kissed the back of the palm, saying, "You're cute. You know that right?"

"Don't play coy with me, Kim Jisoo. I'll complain to Jennie about you, "Y/N threatened her with a glare at which Jisoo laughed uproariously.

Jisoo looked at her with her somber eyes and tucked a hair strand behind her hair, saying, "I'm saying the truth, darling. You're cute. My cutie."

Despite her act, Y/N blushed at her girlfriend's words and a smile crept on her lips. She couldn't resist Jisoo, that was for sure.

"Shut up and kiss me already, "Y/N said as she leaned forward to capture her lips, but was met by her palm instead.

She looked up and saw Jisoo shaking her head, saying, "Brush your teeth first and then come to the kitchen if you want your kiss."

"But--"