Chapter 3: A unknown call(2)

Part 2..

"Hmm..sure I'm not doing anything else" Chase said with a smile which caused Skye to smiled, the three pups would start to walk behind the elevator to the TV and Chase went to get the pup-pup-boogie game.

Everest watched as Chase went to get the game then turned her attention towards Skye with a almost shocked looked but also a bit happy.

"You like Chase?"

That sentence made alone made Skye faced turned red. It was almost redder than Marshall's fire truck. She looked at Everest with a panic and embarrassed look.

"N-n-no I-I don't-, why would you think that?!" She stuttered and quietly yelled at her best friend Everest making the cockapoo embarrassed that Everest, her best friend would think that.

"I saw your tail wagged when you asked Chase if he wanted to play pup-pup boogie with us, normally I wouldn't see you that excited to the point where your tail wags and the more I think about I would always catch you staring at Chase." Everest said with a smirk on her face as she already said her proof that Skye most likely has a crush on

"B-but- I never-" Skye stuttered again trying to tell her best friend that she is wrong but she couldn't finish her sentence due to her embarrassed she is.

"Skye I'm your best friend, you can tell me and I'll keep it a secret, I promise" Everest said with a smile reassuring her that the husky will keep the secret to herself.

After Skye heard that she was hesitant at first but she knew she can trust one of her best friend's to keep this a secret from everyone. Skye had to breath in and out for a few seconds to calm herself down.

"Yes I like Chase- actually no I don't like him- Ahh! I don't know-"

That sentence alone made Everest look at her best friend with a confused look as she watched Skye saying she liked Chase but she actually doesn't over and over again. This made the pup ears went down in a hint of sadness for her best friend.

"Uhm- Skye?" Everest tried to get her best friend attention as she put her left paw on Skye's shoulder which made the cockapoo looked up at the Husky.

"I'm sorry for assuming you like Chase like that, you can think this through or we can talk about it" Everest told Skye as he patted her best friend's shoulders which made Skye calm down a bit.

"Thanks Everest, I think it's better if I do both" Skye said as she looked at Everest with a smile which the husky retuned with a warm smile.

"I'm back" Chase said with a smile on his face but that soon turned into a confused look. He would noticed the atmosphere around the two pups which made him confused on what happened while he was gone.

"Uhm..did I miss something?" Chase asked in a confused tone.

The two pups would look at Chase, at each other then back at Chase. They both sat down with their paws to the ground with a nervous smile on their face.

"Nope! Not at all!" Both of the pups said together in a nervous tone as they were still nervously smiling at Chase.

The German Shepherd would just stare at them for a few minutes until he just shrugged it off and walked in front of the two. He placed the game in front of them then opened the box which contained the game called pup-pup boogie.

"So who's gonna go first?" Chase asked the two pups as he started to set up the pup-pup boogie game on the living room TV.

"Me and you, like a sibling competition" Everest said with a smile. She saw Chase like her own little brother ever since they hang out with each other. The other reason is she is older than the pups which includes Chase.