Chapter 7: The Meeting

The sun slowly rise above the horizon, shining its bright light on the small town called Adventure Bay. The light shined in a window, that window belonging to the Paw Patrol.

When the sun kept slowly rising, the light eventually went on his eye. Causing him to wake up after 3 minutes went by, the boy opened his eyes and rubbed them while sitting himself up from his bed. He yawned but cover his mouth and looked at the time to see it tells 6:00 o'clock.

"Hmm, Chase should be up by now" Ryder told himself with a tired tone.

He stood up from his bed and stretched his body out before walking to the bathroom with his German Shepherd slippers, which looks like Chase.

Ryder opened the bathroom door and started doing everything he usually does in the morning. He took a warm shower, wash his hair, brush his teeth, floss his teeth, dried his hair, brushed it, and finally, put his clothes in on.

The boy was now in the elevator while putting his jacket on and taking out his pup-pad. He was looking through his recent calls and couldn't find the unknown number which made him sigh.

He looked up and saw the elevator doors opened to a German Shepherd sitting down waiting for him.

"Good Morning, Ryder sir! did you sleep well?" Chase asked in a kind tone. Ryder rubbing his head while giggling slightly.

"Yep, how about you Chase?" Ryder asked the pup, walking to the kitchen along with Chase.

"I slept well, today is the day we help Mayor Goodway with the festival, right?"

"Correct, remember, we do it at noon." Ryder answered, getting a cereal box for himself and looking at the clock on the wall.

"Wake the pups up at 7:00, that should give them enough rest" Ryder told Chase, grabbing a cereal bowl and placing it on the counter.

"Okay, Ryder sir. Can I go talk to Mayor Goodway?" Chase asked the young leader.

Ryder started thinking about whether he should let Chase go this early or not. After taking some time to think and putting the cereal box up after he poured it in the bowl. "Sure, Chase, you can go. I'll tell Goodway you're coming" 

Chase smiled and wagged his tail when he approved of letting him go. He nodded and was about to walk out until saying. "I'll be back in 30 minutes" the pup told his leader before walking out the lookout. Leaving a smiling Ryder.

[With Chase]

The young pup was waiting outside for Mayor Goodway. He knew Ryder would've called and told her Chase would be coming. After waiting for her, for what seem like hours to the pup. She opened the door and looked down to see Chase standing out her door. With that, she give him a smile.

"Good Morning, Chase, how are you with this fine morning?" The mayor happily said while holding her pet, Chickaletta, in her purse.

"I'm doing fine, Mayor Goodway. What about you?" Chase asked, wanting to know how she's doing.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking, so, why you wanted to talk with me?" Mayor Goodway asked, walking out the door and closing it.

"Well, I wanted to know where are we building the festival at, it's really surprising to see you making it there and not suggesting Adventure Bay" Chase answered, standing on all fours when she closed the door and wondering why she didn't suggest their town.

"Oh, well..." Mayor Goodway trail off, wondering why she wanted to build the festival in Adventure City. She then remembered why and looked at Chase.

"I wanted to build the festival in Adventure City because they have this enormous location that's full with nothing but dirt and grass. So I suggested we build it there because it has enough space for it." Mayor Goodway informed Chase, bending her knees and patting his head.