Chapter 19: Goodnight Rest

Ten birds that are flying in the sky. Stayed in the shape of a pyramid and flew higher in the air, slowly different vehicles drove down the old dusty road in a land full of sand and rocks.

The six buses, paw patroller and other vehicles kept driving on the road, Leon decided to stop on the side of the road and let everyone sleep because it was getting dark.

All the vehicles parked on the side of the road with the people in suits opening the doors on the side of the bus. Tents in different color or size were set up along with some help from the people of Adventure Bay.

Sleeping bags were also taken out of the buses and given to everyone, including those who decided to sleep in their car or trucks. Leon walked up to the paw patroller with a few other guys after he watched Mayor Goodway, Jake and the rest leave to sleep in one of the tents.

Leon walked in the paw patroller to see Ryder cleaning up with some of his pups. Ryder noticed the young man as he waved at the man and Leon waved back.

"Hey Ryder, does you or your team need any sleeping bags?" Leon asked.

"No we don't. We have enough sleeping bags for us but thanks for asking." Ryder told Leon.

"Okay. There was something else I needed to ask, would you, Zuma and Chase come with us? It'll be for a brief moment."

Ryder look at him and looked away to think about it. After some minutes he agreed then asked Chase and Zuma to follow him. They did and while following them, Leon stopped in front of a large tent that looked to be a carport.

"Ryder, only you can follow us inside. I just wanna speak with you, Chase and Zuma can follow my other men to talk to...some pups they know."

Ryder got confused like the two of his pups. Seeing the confusion on their face, he added on to what he said and they finally understood.

"Wait wait- are you sure about this? I mean, I trust my pups but not the pups who attacked the festival!" Ryder protested.

"I know what they did. But with Chase and Zuma, they can try and convince them to talk with us...about the organization I mean." Leon told Ryder.

The young leader still didn't feel that too good with with this and told Leon he would talk with his pups before deciding.

"Well you heard what Leon said so I don't have to tell you but I do need to ask. Would you two be okay with it?" Ryder asked them.

Zuma and Chase look at each other before looking back up at Ryder. "Yeah, I'm actually okay with this" Chase told his leader.

"Are you guys really sure?"

"Of course we are dude, you saw how we can handle ourselves. You won't have to worry about us." Zuma assured Ryder to not worry.

Ryder look at the two and then nodded. He watched as his two pups follow behind one of Leon's men and Leon leading Ryder in their tent.

The two men open the tent for them, slowly, the pups walked through as it close and look around to see the Alpha Team. Locked up in their cages with a sad or angry expression.

The team turned their attention to see the German Shepherd and Chocolate Labrador standing there. Warren, Max and Zelda growled at them, Warden, Emily and Sammy rolled their eyes while the rest just watched and not say anything.

"What do YOU want!" Warren hissed while the rest just stared at them.

"We didn't came here to mock you guys. We only wish to talk." Chase assured them and Zuma sat next to the shepherd.