Chapter 38: Adventure City Mission, New Found Information (pt.1)

Max yawned while watching different people going in and out of the warehouse. Maggie was on the pup made tablet taking notes on each person whose leaving or entering the warehouse.

"How long do we have to wait?" Max asked the pup, sounding bored.

Maggie looked up from her tablet and giggled. "You know we have to follow the plan, right?" She reminded him.

Max rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah I know. You don't have to remind me."

2 hours ago

Robo-dog land the air-patroller on top of another building on the big pad with the paw patrol logo on it. The pups were confused as to why they didn't just land in their lookout. Right before they could ask any questions about it, they felt the air-patroller go down which caused them to jump a bit.

The pups looked out the window to see themselves going down inside the building. After that they saw a bunch of containers, highly tech technologies, etc... all with the paw patrol logo.

"Woah...Ryder sir, what is this?" Chase asked sounding amazed.

Ryder giggled at his pup reaction. "Well I always have secrets I keep from you pups. Remember?" He reminded them.

The pups felt the air-patroller shake, not making any movements no more. Hinting to them that they are fully inside the building.

Robo-dog pressed a button on the dashboard causing the metal door of the air-patroller to drop down slowly until it hit a metal path.

Ryder, robo-dog, and the pups step out of the aircraft. The pups mouths' dropped to the floor, surprised and amazed about everything Ryder has.

"Since we don't want the bad guys to find us. We should stay low for our mission, what you think?" Ryder walk ahead of them.

Maggie smiled with her tail wagging. "Yes! This is amazing!!!" She barked loudly with excitement as she follow next to him.

Chase giggled at this. "Don't forget the plan!" He shouted at Maggie.

She stop in her tracks and turned around. Did a nervous smile before walking back up to the pups.

"My bad. I just get really, REALLY, excited when I see new instruments I never seen before." Maggie apologized.

The pups except Emily and Max giggled. "It's okay. Let's rest up for a couple of hours before we do our part. Got it?" Chase looked at them and the pups nodded in unions.

Present time

Max sighed once again before his eyes quickly faced the warehouse just to see two big men walk out and swap places with the other guards.

"The guards in the front switch post every thirty-minutes." Max told her as she nodded and wrote it down in the tablet.

Maggie look through her notes before saying. "This is good. We've been here for almost two hours and got every guards we could find. Now we have to worry about the guards in the inside..." She trailed off her sentence.

"You want me to go in and check?" Max asked, ready for the thrill.

Maggie faced Max before facing back at her tablet, thinking about what they should do next. She tapped her tablet and waited leaving the mix-breed confused.

The tablet started ringing every twenty seconds before the pup finally picked up.

"You need something Maggie?" Chase asked her.