Chapter 20: Misson Failed

Four large dogs came slowly walking through a dark hallway with each ceiling lights four feet apart from each other. There was only one large steel door that could be seen with only three guards heavily armed on each side.

The large dogs stopped in front of the door and one of the guards step in front of a keypad then press in the passcode. Soon later the door slide opened slowly and as it fully open, the dogs stepped in then suddenly the door closed shut.

When the dogs went in their boss's room, they saw one of their general, Sean, having his hands in his pockets but with his head down. A tall but lean man leaning on his boss chair while he played with the Rubik's Cube in his right hand. A buff body man, who was sitting down in his chair, that could not be seen but only their shadows as the room was dark.

"Hello Chairman, do you need anything?" The first large dog spoke first.

The dog who spoke is a German Shepherd with black fur completely over his body and his eyes being light purple, two scars on his right front leg. He is wearing a white shirt piece with a black tuxedo and tie. A golden badge could be seen on the left side of his tuxedo. Samuel, King of Shadows and first executive.

"Since he summon all of us, one of our teams failed. Right sir?" The second dog yawned.

A Beauceron laid down on the floor, dark brown eyes with no light in them and a small piece of his ear could be seen missing with a scar under his chin that reach up to his mouth. He wore a black armor suit with a large red X that others will see in the front and in the back, wearing a ear piece radio on his right ear. Daniel, King of Darkness and second executive.

"If that's the case. I should punish them, they are useless to us now that they failed." The third dog quietly growled.

A Doberman stood straight, having a big scar over his face, eyes being bright orange and a red tattoo that reach down from his neck to his two front legs. He wears a red suit with a black shirt piece and two golden chains with a golden badge on the right side of his suit. Apollo, King of Magma and Heat and the third executive.

"Lighten up would ya? You don't always have to punish them. Unless the boss says so, of course." The last dog smiled at Apollo.

A black fur and white spot Dalmatian. Hair that looks to be slick with some of it barely touching his eyes, his eyes being crystal blue. He wears a white hoodie on top of his black armor with two golden earrings on both ear and a dog tag hanging from his white collar. Beacon, King of Light and fourth executive.

"Sean, who failed their mission. Beta? Gamma?" Apollo asked.

"It wasn't neither. It was-"

"Alpha. The alpha team failed their mission." The chairman blurted out with a menacing aura.

Samuel gasped quietly a bit with his eyes slightly widened. Daniel sighed, he was rather disappointed than surprised and laid his head down. Apollo growled at this and clenched his teeth together, showing off his teeth. Beacon wasn't surprised at all and giggled at this as he turned his head towards Samuel.

"Isn't your sons on that team? How you feel about them failing?" Beacon smiled, hearing Samuel slightly growling.

"They are dead to me." Samuel answered back, completely enraged by this.

"That's why I ordered Sean to leave them behind. If they do come back, you can do as you wish. I brought you all here to talk about their mission." The chairman began talking and stood up from his seat which man the tall man look at him.

The chairman started walking in front a opening window on his right with his hands behind his back. He looked down on his workers, testing out different supplies they were given.