Chapter 6: Movie Night

The pups were eating their breakfast Ryder made for them. They kept on eating until their bowls were left empty and when it did, the pups picked their bowls up and walked towards the sink.

Each of the pups dropped their bowl in the sink and went outside to play with their toys or do something else. Chase and Marshall however, stayed behind to help Ryder clean their bowls.

"Hey pups" Ryder greeted the two pups, walking up to them with a bowl in his hand.

"Hello Ryder" The pups greeted him back, watching him place his bowl in the sink and started the warm water on the other side.

"You need help with that Ryder?" Chase asked the boy with Marshall standing beside him.

"I sure do, thanks for asking" Ryder thanked the pups and walked off to get 2 stepping stool for the pups.

The pups smiled and follow behind Ryder. In case he would need help with something else on the way.

[With the other pups]

The rest of the pups were each playing their own games or doing something they like. Rubble was practicing on his skateboard, Zuma and Rocky were doing something around his pup house, Skye and Everest were resting in the sun talking to each other.

Rocky was wearing his pup pack and uniform he wears on his recuses. The mixed breed was using his claw to place some metal cans in some organized bins. He was arranging his pup house along with Zuma's help.

"Thanks again Zuma, I was kinda surprise you wanted to help me" Rocky told Zuma, placing another can into the bin.

"No problem dude, you know I'm always happy to help" Zuma replied to the mix-breed. He would pick up another glass bottle with his mouth and gently place it in the bin.

Rocky placed 2 more cans in the bin and looked around the yard to see every other pup besides Marshall and Chase.

"Huh, where's Marshall and Chase?" Rocky asked himself. Zuma hearing this, made him face his best friend.

"What are you talking about?" Zuma asked Rocky, taking a look around the yard and realized the two other pups weren't outside.

"Oh..that's weird" Zuma told himself and looked back at Rocky. After thinking for a quick second, he knew where they were.

"They are probably inside still, what you think they're doing?"

"I don't know, dude. Maybe helping Ryder with something" Zuma guessed and picked up a glass bottle. Walking over to a bin full of glass bottles and placing the bottle in it.

"Yeah, you're probably right" Rocky agreed with his best friend. Going back to organizing his place.

[With Skye and Everest]

"Ahh, the sun feels nice" Skye told Everest, one of her best friends.

"Yeah, but, if it feels a little cold then it'll feel nice" Everest mentioned, causing Skye to giggle.

"Yeah, you're right" Skye agreed with Everest, resting her head on her front paws. Everest looked at Skye with a smile and turned her attention to the sea.

"Do you think the festival is gonna have food?"

Skye looked at her best friend with a raise eyebrow. She was wondering why Everest would ask that question but she decided to answer her question.

"I think so, fairs mostly have snacks or food incase the customers get hungry" Skye answered Everest's question, closing her eyes to rest for a bit.

"That's a good point, anyway when the festival is around the corner. Do you wanna go to Katie's?" Everest asked Skye, catching her attention automatically.