Chapter 13: Chaotic Problems

Tonight is a fun night for all who showed up. The people, enjoying the show, were dancing and sometimes would sing along with the performers. Mayor Goodway smile that the festival she's hosting is a success, she look back at the last two performers. A country folk and the paw patrol, they all were talking with each other while waiting.

She looked back to see the performer finishing up which made her turn back to them and quickly walk towards him.

"Okay Brody, you're up next. Are you ready?" She asked and Brody look at her and nodded.

"See you later, paw patrol. Can't wait to see your performance." Brody said and waved them goodbye while walking to the stage.

The paw patrol waved him goodbye as well, seeing a woman walked pasted the country folk while giving each other a high-five and him going through the large curtain.

She walked down the stairs and waved at Mayor Goodway who waved her back while walking to the stage and through the curtain to introduce the performer.

"Hey Bradly, you sound amazing!" Skye complement her with a cheery smile which made the singer giggle and bent her knee down to scratch Skye's head.

"Thanks Skye, I appreciate it. Ryder, I can't wait to see what your team does. From what I've heard, you guys sang a song last time?" She asked. Ryder nodded, confirming her question.

"Amazing. You must be really proud of them huh?" She said while standing up straight and Ryder smiled at her.

"Welp, time for me to take my seat amongst the crowd. See ya guys later." Bradly waved them goodbye while walking away from backstage.

The Paw Patrol waved her goodbye as she disappear behind the doorway. The pups and Wildcat look back to hear the song played by Brody. Some of the pups moved their head along with the music while the rest danced along and Ryder clapping along with the music.

After an hour, Brody stopped with his song and bowed with the crowd cheering loudly for him. They really loved the song he played for them and were excited as ever. Brody walk behind the curtain and walk down the steps to see the paw patrol cheering.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!"

"YEAH! YOU ARE REALLY TALENTED!"

All of them complimented Brody who smiled and thank them by tipping down his straw cowboy hat. He stop in front of Ryder and pulled his hand out.

Ryder understood immediately and took his hand out to shake the man's hand. He was a bit surprised at first on Brody's firm grip. Both of them pulled their hands back and Brody looked at the group of pups and cat with a another smile.

"Thank you for cheering me on, I hope you guys can give a good show." He said in his cowboy accent which sounded deep.

"You're welcome, and don't worry. We'll give everyone a show they won't forget!" Skye told him and he grinned in a weird way.

This went unnoticed by the paw patrol and Ryder apart from Chase. Who is now suspicious of the man and wonder why he grin that way.

Brody tip his hat again and began walking away from them without saying goodbye. This confuse them but they waved him goodbye except Chase who just watched him.

"Okay pups, are you really?" Ryder looked at the main six. Since they were the only ones who wanted to show off their performance and have been practicing with each other.

The pups all nodded except Chase who looked to be in deep thoughts. Ryder and Marshall noticed his behavior and look at each other before Marshall walk up to the shepherd.