Chapter 34: Horrible news in ... Adventure City?!

A pups ear started to twitch a bit after hearing a few birds singing to themselves. And after hearing more birds sing the German Shepherd pup open their eyes and lift up his head. Slowly yawning with his mouth wide open and tongue slight hanging out.

Chase stop yawning and open his eyes but quickly shut them when a small shine of light hit his eyes. After adjusting to the light and his surroundings, Chase saw all of the pups and cats sleeping peacefully. He look to his side to see Skye sleeping with a quiet snore escaping her mouth once in a while.

The shepherd decided to wake her up, sure it might cause some problems but by looking at the sun, it's reaching 7:00 o'clock. The pup nudge the small cockapoo gently and waited, at first she didn't wake up so he did it again. This time she woke up with her eyes slowly opening and her yawning while stretching.

Skye adjusted her eyes and look up at the German Shepherd pup who's looking back at her. She smiled at him and said good morning to the pup.

"Good morning Skye, you slept well?" Chase asked the sleepy pup.

Skye yawned one more time before saying. "Yep, did you?" She stood up on her paws.

"Yeah. Didn't even knew I went to sleep while watching the movie." Chase smiled at her.

Before Skye answers him she looks around the room and feels like somepup was missing but couldn't tell who. Chase took notice how Skye was about to answer him but she look around the room instead, so without saying anything. He look around the room too and noticed two pups missing.

"Hey Chase, did you see anybody leave the paw patroller or?-"

"Zuma and Midnight left. Should we go look for them?" Chase asked while standing up.

Skye nodded and walk close to him. Before they could fully walk away though, two golden labs are already awake when Chase and Skye turn their backs to their sleeping friends. Nova asked Chase if he saw Midnight when she saw them almost heading out.

"We don't know yet, you guys wanna come help us?" Chase answered then asked the two twins on finding their older triplet.

Dom and Noon nodded quickly then jump off the seats while walking towards the two pups.

All four of them began their search for the missing pups, they looked everywhere without waking anybody up until they have to. Chase decided to use his speed to try and look around for them so that's what he did. He skim through the whole area while Skye and the twins search any locations Chase didn't went to yet.

"Sis! Where are you?!" Noon scream while looking everywhere she can, looking in small holes that lead to a big cave.

Dom walk over to where his little sister is and notice the hole she was looking in. He went closer to see a the small hole leading into the big cave. Now realizing what his sister is thinking, he turn to her to ask a simple question.

"You think she fell in there?" Dom asked.

"Hopefully not- I don't want to see her hurt." She made a whining sound while pulling her ears back.

"Me either, but she wouldn't want us worrying about her. First we need to find her okay?" Dom placed a paw on her shoulder.

Noon look at her brother and just nodded before walking away. Dom sighed and wonder how his older sister could act so strong, even he is shaken up right now and scared for his sister's life.

Skye was walking around while looking at the top of the mountains until a blue light zoomed next to her and stopped. She turn to her side to see Chase smiling.