Chapter 1 Rebirth

The day Zheng Jue died was late autumn, but when he woke up again, it was already warm spring.

He leaned diagonally in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, looking at the busy street, the warm sun outside the window gently sprinkled on his face, and for a while he was in a trance.

Ten years, ten years.

From thirty-five to twenty-five, from middle age to youth, it was like a big dream, all those pains, those betrayals, all disappeared overnight, he didn't know what was the reason, he only knew that he was now Really live.

The young man's vigorous body, young face, and the hotel he stayed in for a short period of time when he was young, all these are screaming at him. At this time, he is, no longer the tired and lonely middle-aged man. He really, completely started over.

The phone beside him suddenly rang, Zheng Jue picked it up, but the voice of alex, a stockbroker, came: "Aaron, do you want to buy Liansen real estate stock? The market has risen a lot today."

Zheng Jue He frowned slightly, and finally pulled the matter out of the corner of his memory. Back then, Liansen Real Estate was shorted overnight, but he lost a lot of money.

"Within an hour, all of them will be sold short." Zheng Jue replied coldly.

Alex was stunned for a while, and then said in a high-pitched voice: "Are you crazy Aaron, Liansen Real Estate is making great progress now, why are you selling short? You didn't tell me yesterday that this line needs to be done. Is it?"

Zheng Jue raised his eyebrows slightly, is there anything he can do? It's just a long line to catch big fish. In his last life, because he believed in people's words, he didn't see it through. How could he fall here again in this life.

You don't have to worry about these things, just sell short and call me in an hour." After speaking, Zheng Jue hung up the phone, but he breathed a sigh of relief.

If it wasn't for Alex's call, he would have almost forgotten that he had more important things to do if he lived again. Now that he has ten years of experience, it would be too useless if he also fell into the situation of his previous life.

Zheng Jue made his fortune on the stock market in his last life. He was originally from a wealthy family, but his father committed suicide when he was 12 years old because of bankruptcy. Since then, his life has been turned upside down, but Zheng Jue is a man of tenacious will. Even in the face of such a situation, he was still unyielding. He dragged his almost collapsed mother from the mansion in Xishan to the low-rent housing on the outskirts of the city. Then he continued to study while doing odd jobs. Finally, he was admitted to Q University and went there after graduation. While studying in the United States, he started to invest in stocks with the last bit of property his father left him before his death.

The reason why his father went bankrupt back then was because he traded in stocks and turned from a poor boy to a well-known stock market genius in the city, but he was too high-profile, and finally aroused people's envy and hatred. The turnover failed, and the capital chain broke in the end. In addition, there were people who fanned the flames, and everything was gone overnight. Zheng Jue hated stock trading for a while, but he also understood that if he wanted to obtain a large amount of money in a short period of time. Funds, then there is only one way to invest in stocks.