chapter 5 Sending each other

Zheng Jue was a little stunned for a while, and then smiled relievedly: "Young Master Han, it's just that I'm like this, I'm afraid I won't be able to drive."

    Han Jin looked at him straight, curled his lips into a smile, his eyes showed After a bit of scorching heat: "It's okay, I can wait."

    Zheng Jue silently looked at the man in front of him. He was slender and handsome, with a hint of arrogance in his eyebrows. He stared at himself with a smile that was not a smile. A little high-spirited, this man, in his last life, was like a mountain on his back, and he never crossed it in his entire life. In this life... Is it possible for him to conquer him in this life and let him also taste being trampled on by others Feel?

    Zheng Jue curved the corners of her mouth, revealing a soft smile: "Since Young Master Han is willing to wait, I naturally have no problem with it. It is cold outside, Young Master Han, come up quickly." When

    Han Jin heard him say this, the corners of his mouth curled up, but he didn't move. He suppressed his voice, nodded casually, opened the co-pilot's door, and got in the car, while Zheng Jue continued to call Susie and explained the time and place to her. By this time, Susie would have long ago When he fell asleep, his voice sounded a little hoarse, and Zheng Jue felt a little embarrassed, thinking that Susie had been with him the longest in her past and present life, and now she still has to give her a raise.

    Han Jin was wearing thin clothes, and now it's spring cold again. As soon as he got into the car, he brought a thin layer of cold air. Zheng Jue was afraid of the cold, so he couldn't help shivering. The heating was turned up a bit, and then he turned his head and squinted at Zheng Jue.

Zheng Jue was a little hairy when he looked at him. After talking on the phone, he laughed dryly and said, "Young Master Han, what do I do?"

    "I see you naturally because you are good-looking." Han Jin's tone was a little frivolous.

    The smile on Zheng Jue's face couldn't help but linger, and then he coughed lightly: "Han Shaozhen knows how to joke."

    Seeing him like this, Han Jin felt a little bored for a while, turned his face back, and lay on the front desk of the co-pilot. On, covering his face in his arms, Zheng Jue felt a little nervous in his heart. He didn't know what to say. After a long silence, he heard a muffled voice: "You can call me Han Jin from now on, you don't need to be so polite. ."

    Zheng Jue was a little speechless for a while, why did this person think that it was a come out, but he still smiled and said: "Alright, then Master Han will call me Zheng Jue in the future, Zheng Sheng came to Zheng Sheng, I always thought that He's calling me dad."

    Hearing this, Han Jin pulled his head out of his arms, looked at Zheng Jue uncertainly, thought about it, and then cautiously said, "Your father Is it the Zheng Huaiyuan who was famous in Hong Kong back then?"

    Zheng Jue frowned slightly, clenched the fists hanging on both sides lightly, a bit of chill appeared in his eyes for a while, he investigated him? As expected, he is the crown prince of the Han family. Such a cautious mind is well-deserved. He thought so, but there was a bit of bitterness in his mouth. Like his father, he was not as good as these noble families in this regard. , Thinking of this, Zheng Jue hooked his lips a little alienatedly: "You know? It seems that the Hong Kong market is really a small place. Someone can remember such a long time."