Chapter 24 Embarrassment

Hearing what he said, Han Jin only smiled with his lips hooked: "Between you and me, you don't need to talk about this, it's me who came early."

    When Han Jin said these words, he looked at Zheng Jue's eyes. It became more and more complicated, and even a veteran like Lu Yunxing couldn't help but smile, and said with a dry smile: "I don't know, the relationship between Han Shao and Aaron is so good."

    Han Jin gave Lu Yunxing a meaningful look and ticked slightly. The corner of his mouth: "I knew Aaron and lenny before. Today is because Caltex just had a calligraphy and painting to be auctioned, so I asked Aaron to accompany me. Lu Sheng wouldn't mind me robbing you, right?

    " , Lu Yunxing breathed a sigh of relief, if Han Jin and Zheng Jue really had that kind of relationship, he would be a big head.

    "Where, our place is over, you two please feel free." Lu Yunxing turned around and smiled at Zheng Jue.

    Zheng Jue raised the corner of his mouth stiffly, but he still couldn't laugh. He nodded at the people around him, and left with Han Jin. When he went out, Zheng Jue could still detect the searching eyes behind him.

    As soon as Zheng Jue went out, the calm that he could maintain collapsed suddenly, and his face sank instantly: "Master Han, what do you mean?" Zheng Jue asked in a low voice.

    Han Jin smiled lightly: "Come here to find you, what's the point of it."

    Zheng Jue was half-dead with anger, and her face turned blue: "You can find me when you come, why do you say those things are misunderstood? Words!"

    "What did I say? Didn't I explain it later?" Han Jin still laughed very rogue.

    Zheng Jue was suffocated in his throat. He couldn't go up or down. Although he wanted to eat Han Jin raw, he still had some sense of reason. He knew that some words were not good for anyone. The air pressure dropped, and he only whispered: "Don't do this again!" This sentence was very gritted.

    Han Jin squinted his eyes and smiled in response. His expression was very sincere, but he was a little smug in his heart. In his opinion, Zheng Jue's appearance was a sign of compromise.

    **

    By the time Han Jin and Zheng Jue arrived at Caltex, it was already nine o'clock, and the auction was halfway through, but Han Jin was in no hurry. The item he wanted to be afraid of was still behind, but Zheng Jue took a closer look at the auction list. , He has been in Hong Kong for so long, but he has not paid attention to the antique market. Looking at it today, there are many rich people in Hong Kong, and this business is quite profitable.

    Zheng Jue watched this auction with this thought in mind, but he was not as repulsive as before. Instead, he watched a few auctions, and a little interest arose in his heart. A pair of jade bracelets, said to have been worn by a certain queen, could be auctioned. More than five times its own price, it is really a worthless sale.

    Seeing that Zheng Jue was interested, Han Jin flattered and explained to him that Zheng Jue had never been in contact with this before, and naturally he didn't know as many children as Han Jin, who had a profound background. In addition, although Han Jin had a low EQ, he was in business. His IQ is very high, and his words are simple and easy to understand. Zheng Jue is also interested.