chapter 14 Gossip

The scandal between Zheng Jue and Lin Su spread all over the sky, causing a lot of trouble for Zheng Jue, but the days should pass, and the meeting between Zheng Jue and Wen Huaan was also settled in a phone call between the two.

    No matter how deep his mind was, Wen Huaan did a good job on the surface. Zheng Jue personally called his office, but he received Wen Huaan in two minutes.

    Zheng Jue listened to the gentle and loving voice on the phone, and couldn't help sneering in his heart. Who would have thought that such a kind and loving elder would kill his entire family.

    "...Your child's family can achieve this level, even if your father is still alive, you should be relieved, but as an elder, I have to remind you that you are still young, and you can't be in a hurry when it comes to love. I think With today's newspaper, it's fine if you play with that little star, but you can't really make any scandals, it won't be good for your future development." Wen Huaan said these words bitterly.

    Zheng Jue could hardly hold back his laughter when he heard it. He even taught him a lesson when he heard it.

    "Yes, Uncle Wen, I know this too, but that woman has an old relationship with me and is not a random person. You will find out later." Zheng Jue played an emotionally stunned young man very well. Since Wen Huaan wanted to test him, he couldn't live up to his painstaking efforts.

    Wen Huaan was silent for a while after hearing this, but finally he sighed and said, "I know you young people don't like restraint, but I talk too much." He really looked like a painstaking elder. Not too much to play.

    Zheng Jue lowered his eyes slightly and said in a low voice, "Where, Uncle Wen is also doing it for my own good. It's true that I did something wrong this time. I will be careful in the future." He wouldn't believe that he would contradict the Wen family's head for women, so he had to accept it when it was time to accept it.

    Wen Huaan was really relieved to hear it, and praised a few more words, then said: "I have time in two days, why don't you come to Wen's at two o'clock in the afternoon in two days, and I will discuss with you carefully."

    After the previous conversation, Zheng Jue knew that Wen Huaan's purpose this time was the real estate project he cooperated with Zhou's. Now the pre-sale of the second phase has been sold out, and the sales are very popular. Although Wen's is not much involved in real estate, But businessmen seek profit, so how could they miss this opportunity.

    Zheng Jue naturally agreed. Wen Huaan wanted to play, so he would accompany him to the end. This time, with the Zhou family behind him, he didn't dare to take it lightly if he wanted to come to Wen Huaan.

    **

    After dealing with Wen Huaan's mess, Zheng Jue turned his attention to other places, such as... a trouble caused by the scandal this time.

    The scandal between Zheng Jue and Lin Su broke out this morning. Until noon that day, the phone number in Zheng Jue's office was almost blown up. Some TV stations called for special interviews, some partner companies called to ask about the situation, and there were others. The paparazzi who were watching the fun and didn't think it was a big deal called to ask for a response. Susie was busy running around, and even grabbed a few people from the business department to help her deal with it.