Chapter 67 Trading

Zhou Chen's expression changed immediately when he heard this voice. The flattering smile from before had completely disappeared, leaving only the deep disgust and hatred: "Zhou Chengan! Come in quickly!"

Zheng Jue raised his eyebrows , put down the blade in his hand. Since Zhou Chengan is here, the scene can be temporarily controlled. He will be a little embarrassed if he acts like this.

Zhou Chengan also walked in, his expression was calm, but when he looked at Zhou Chen, there was a flash of strangeness in his expression, but Han Jin, who came in with Zhou Chengan, was not so polite, his gloomy expression was almost Let everyone in the house cool down.

As soon as he came in, he walked to Zheng Jue's side, looked at Zheng Jue up and down, and whispered, "Are you alright?"

Zheng Jue shook his head, but Han Jin looked at Zheng Jue's obvious blue and purple face, and his face became more and more ugly. After beckoning to the outside, two medical staff walked in. Looking at this posture, they would not give up until their goals were achieved.

Zheng Jue was a little embarrassed for a while, so he could only whisper, "I'm fine, I'll deal with it later."

Han Jin frowned reluctantly, but Zheng Jue patted the back of his hand lightly, and the look in Han Jin's eyes His expression finally calmed down, and he didn't say any more.

As for Zhou Chen, who had regained his freedom, his whole person seemed to be arrogant. He didn't dare to provoke Han Jin and Zheng Jue, who was obviously protected by Han Jin, so he could only walk towards Zhou Chengan with a cold face.

"What are you doing standing here! Go!" Zhou Chen didn't dare to face this situation, so he could only come to his son to support him. But Zhou Chengan

didn't have the slightest idea of ​​not answering, he just sneered: "Father, you illegally kidnapped and detained Zheng Sheng, don't you want to take any responsibility?"

Looking at this son of his own, it was as if he didn't know him.

"Are you crazy!" Zhou Chen gritted his teeth and walked to Zhou Chengan's side, saying viciously.

Zhou Chengan still had a calm face, and said coldly, "Father, if you do something wrong, you will have to pay it back. Do you want to escape?"

Zhou Chen looked at Zhou Chengan almost gritted his teeth: "What do you want!"

He didn't believe that Zhou Chengan would let the Zhou family be in such a scandal. He must have bad intentions for what he said.

But before Zhou Chengan could speak, Han Jin said, "What do you want? Can't you think of Mr. Zhou's treatment of Zheng Sheng? I have just called the police, so Mr. Zhou will be imprisoned!"

Zhou Chen was taken aback for a moment, and looked at Han Jin with some fear. He believed that Han Jin could do such a thing, not to mention how good the relationship between Han Jin and Zheng Jue was rumored to be.

"Young Master Han, I'm just joking with Zheng Sheng, I don't mean anything else..." Zhou Chen's arrogance immediately dropped.

Zheng Jue looked at Zhou Chen like this, and his eyes couldn't help but flash a hint of coldness: "Just kidding? Mr. Zhou's joke is really too much."