chapter 20 Situation (Catch Bugs)

Zheng Jue smiled and looked at Zhou Chengan with a dark face in front of him. He was finally certain in his heart that the failure of his career in the previous life, the chaos of the Zhou family, and Han Jin's chasing after him, I am afraid that this person in front of him will all be involved. credit.

    "Zheng Sheng, do you have any connection with Wen Huaan?" Zhou Chengan's expression was serious, no longer as gentle and relaxed as before.

    Zheng Jue's mouth curled slightly, revealing a sarcastic smile: "Don't Zhou Shao already know about me and Mr. Wen? He is one of my uncles, and he takes care of me very well."

    Zhou Chengan frowned slightly . With a few hints of disapproval: "Aaron, I take you as a friend. You are a smart person. You told me about Lin Ai before. I believe you should know something about Wen Huaan."

    Zheng Jue raised his eyebrows: "Oh? I know something? What can I know?"

    Zhou Chengan's expression became more and more impatient: "Zheng Jue, don't seek skin with a tiger!"

    "Seek skin with a tiger?" Zheng Jue suddenly stood up: " Young Master Zhou, I don't care what you do with Wen Huaan, but you must remember, don't mess with me!"

    Zheng Jue's tone was cruel, Zhou Chengan was also taken aback, and he glanced at Zheng Jue with some hesitation. : "Aaron, how could I provoke you? I really don't know about Lin Su. I only learned about her relationship with Lin Ai after you reminded me. Wen Huaan's wolf ambitions, because of my temporary anger I just got in touch with him, but I didn't expect that he would hit Zhou Shi's head in the end, I'm in a dilemma now, so I came to discuss it with you."

    Zheng Jue also noticed his unusual anger, perhaps for the sake of The innocent self in the previous life, or because of the resentment from the bottom of his heart towards the children of the noble family such as Zhou Chengan and Han Jin, made him unable to let go even if he was reborn.

    He suppressed the inexplicable emotions in his heart, sat back on his seat again, reluctantly hooked the corners of his mouth, and whispered, "You mean...you have been caught by Wen Huaan?"

    Can Zhou Chengan be like this ? The arrogant family son was used by Wen Huaan, and he could even come to discuss it with himself, I'm afraid that there is only one threat.

    Zhou Chengan smiled a little embarrassedly, he really didn't expect Zheng Jue to be so sharp, he was silent for a moment, then said: "Yes, since I came to you, naturally I won't lie to you, because I was fighting with Zhou Chengyuan for a while. I did something wrong and was caught by Wen Huaan. If it broke out at this time, not only would I be ruined, but the Zhou family would also be in trouble. I really don’t want such a thing to happen.”

    Zhou Chengan was unexpected. Showing weakness made Zheng Jue a little uncomfortable. He glanced at Zhou Chengan carefully, and there was a trace of doubt in his heart.

    Zhou Chengan could see Zheng Jue's doubts, so he laughed: "Aaron, I really believe in you, and at the same time you should know that I'm really desperate, I don't want Wen Huaan to mess up the Zhou family, I don't want to have an accident myself. Now that you can remind me, it means that you and Wen Huaan are not monolithic. When your father had an accident, I'm afraid Wen Huaan played a big role in it. You want revenge, I want to get rid of him, we It's the best ally, I can't let you do it for nothing."