Chapter 38

When Zheng Jue said these words, he only felt relieved, as if the matter that had troubled him for a long time had finally been resolved, he looked at Lin Su's terrified face, and suddenly felt very happy, this person... This person is finally going to dissipate from his life, and the burden he brought from his previous life has lightened again.

    Zheng Jue just stood there, watching Lin Su run away without turning her head, watching Susie looking at him hesitantly, curling her lips slightly, again with a gentle look, he lowered slightly He lowered his head and said in a low voice, "Let's go."

    **

    Zheng Jue went to the place where she made an appointment with Han Jin. Han Jin had already arrived, and was standing at the door of the store, looking down at her phone.

    He was wearing a very rare casual sportswear, but the hair that had been combed up fell softly on his forehead at this moment, and the sun hit him, revealing a touch of warmth and ease.

    Zheng Jue squinted his eyes, only to feel that he almost didn't know the person in front of him. He used to be arrogant and cold in suits and leather shoes, but now he was wearing sports clothes and was waiting for him at the entrance of the cafe. In fact, since he and Han Jin got together. After that, no matter where this person made an appointment with him, he didn't want to sit in the store honestly, and every time he stood at the door waiting for him. Zheng Jue didn't know what he meant, but he just felt that his heart was unexpected. Some could not help throbbing.

    Zheng Jue clenched his fist slightly, his face was filled with joy and anger, and finally, with a smile on his face, he got out of the car.

    Han Jin just raised his head and looked around when he saw Zheng Jue who got out of the car. The originally indifferent face softened in an instant, and walked towards Zheng Jue with a smile.

    **

    The next day is Han Zizhang's birthday, and the whole Hong Kong city is almost ready to move. The little people want to see the luxurious life of the wealthy family, the media wants to make big news headlines, and everyone in the business world wants to be close to the Han family. In this way, this matter has really become the world's attention.

    Under Han Jin's guidance, Zheng Jue arrived at Han's house at three or four o'clock in the afternoon. Han's dinner started at seven o'clock, but people close to Han's family arrived at three or four in the afternoon. Yes, they are all good-looking people.

    Zheng Jue came with Zhou Chengan, and came to the dinner as a friend of Han Jin, so the Han family respected him, and called Zheng Sheng one by one, and welcomed him into the Han family mansion.

    Different from the grandeur of the Wen family's mansion, the Han family's mansion is quaint and atmospheric. Although it looks very low-key at first glance, it shows its value in the details, such as Yishui'er's pre-Qing style huanghuali wood furniture. , I thought it was just an imitation, but Zheng Jue took a closer look, but it was really an antique from the previous dynasty, a real antique.

    Taking out the antiques to make furniture shows the luxury of the Han family. If this is placed on Zheng Jue, let alone this set of furniture, even if you can get one, it will definitely be treasured, and it will not be easily shown to others.