Chapter 28 Birthday

When they woke up the next morning, Zheng Jue and Han Jin both wore panda eyes, and Zhou Chengan sat between them with a strange expression.

    Zheng Jue didn't even bother to look at Zhou Chengan, he could figure out what Zheng Jue was thinking without guessing, but Han Jin gave Zhou Chengan a fierce look, and then pretended to look at Zheng Jue casually, seeing if Zheng Jue didn't In response, he bowed his head to eat breakfast.

    Zheng Jue and Han Jin both started the graceful style, but they suffocated Zhou Chengan. They sighed for a long time after eating breakfast, but they didn't dare to ask any more questions. After eating, Zheng Jue felt a stomachache for him.

    In fact, the two of them really had nothing to do with each other. Last night, Zheng Jue's words were ruthless. He himself thought it would be difficult to be kind, but he didn't expect that in the end, Han Jin had to leave as if stunned. He, alone, stood in the living room for a long time before leaving.

    The three of them finished their meal. Because Zhou Chengan was going to work, Zheng Jue sent Zhou Chengan and Han Jin out. At this time, Han Jin was no longer a demon, and followed Zhou Chengan out honestly. When Zhou Chengan went to drive, Then he said, "You... Zhou Chengan's birthday, will you come?" There was some unease and hesitation in the words.

    Zheng Jue raised his eyes slightly, and some strange emotions arose in his heart: "I will go naturally, Wen Yize's matter has not been settled yet, so I don't feel relieved if I don't go.

    " There are too many explanations, but I don't know who this is explained to.

    Han Jin smiled slightly: "That's true, Wen Yize has been left hanging for so many days, it's time to give him some sweetness."

    Zheng Jue listened and said nothing, thinking that the so-called sweetness of yours is also covered. □ □ sugar.

    Zhou Chengan took Han Jin away, and Zheng Jue stood there watching the car go away, and returned to the villa until he could not see the rear of the car.

    As soon as he entered the door, he happened to see the red wine that Han Jin brought him last night on the table. Han Shao's EQ is very low, but he still understands basic etiquette. This time he decided to stay at Zheng Jue's house and not leave. So it was very polite to bring a bottle of red wine as a gift.

    Zheng Jue went to the table to pick it up and took a look. Shao Han's air was smooth and easy, and the price was similar to the few bottles he had in his collection. If you stay for one night, you will get this treatment, and this transaction is easy.

    Zheng Jue smiled somewhat self-deprecatingly, opened the red wine bottle, and poured it directly into his mouth without taking the wine glass.

    In fact, Zheng Jue has never been a big drinker before. Whenever he needs to drink, he relies on white water and hard support. Usually he can't drink without drinking, but he really likes the smell of red wine, so he collects a lot, but I have never drank it myself.

    Just looking at this bottle of red wine now, Zheng Jue didn't know why, but suddenly he wanted to drink it. It was a kind of thirst that spread from the mouthpiece to the heart. It almost set him on fire. He needed something urgently to suppress this. Evil fire.