Chapter 51

Zheng Jue was almost a little confused when he left the Han family. By the time he reacted, he was already standing on the bustling street, surrounded by a lot of traffic and people, and he was standing there alone, like an outsider. People seem to be separated by a layer of film from the people around them. He can't feel their complexity, and they can't feel his joys and sorrows.

    Zheng Jue was a little dazed for a while, he walked along the road swayingly, and finally merged into the crowd.

    **

    Zheng Jue went to the small hotel where he died in the last life. He was in the poorest and most filthy corner of Dongxijiao in Hong Kong City. It was only separated from the city center of Hong Kong City by a river, but it was two worlds.

    Zheng Jue stood at the door of the small hotel, and everyone around him gave him strange looks. He was too abrupt, and he didn't belong to the same world as the people in this place.

    The innkeeper greeted him with a slightly flattering smile: "This gentleman, do you want to stay in the inn?"

    Zheng Jue could still remember the cold look of the innkeeper in his previous life, and he could not wait to drive him out the next moment. For fear that he would not be able to pay the room fee, but now he is calling himself Mr.

    Zheng Jue curled the corners of his mouth sarcastically, and his drooping eyes were completely cold. This person in this place seemed to be ringing a warning bell in Zheng Jue's ear. He suddenly remembered the result of his last life. Does he want to repeat the tragedy of that life?

    Zheng Jue slowly raised his head, looked at the innkeeper in front of him, and said softly, "No, thank you."

    Zheng Jue quickly turned and left this place. He should never come to this place again. think.

    **

    When Zheng Jue left Dongxijiao, it was already past 8 o'clock in the evening. The whole Hong Kong city was already in a state of feasting. Zheng Jue stood by the river in a trance and took out a cigarette from his arms. He didn't like the smell of cigarettes, but at this time he felt that he needed a cigarette.

    Zheng Jue took a deep breath and finally stopped his slightly trembling hands. He suddenly wanted to laugh in his heart. Humans are really strange animals. As long as life is a little better, he begins to think about things beyond his control. Love is still too expensive for him now.

    He can't afford it, and he can't.

    Zheng Jue quietly finished smoking a cigarette and wanted to leave, but the phone rang, Zheng Jue picked it up, and Susie's voice came from the other end of the phone.

    "Zheng Sheng, Young Master Han is awake." Susie's voice trembled slightly.

    Zheng Jue's eyes widened abruptly when he heard the news, the cigarette butt in his hand was also clenched in his palm, and a snoring sound came from his palm, but Zheng Jue didn't seem to feel the pain. I just felt that his heart, which had been silent for a long time, finally jumped up, is he awake? He's fine...

    Zheng Jue can't wait to visit him now, but in the end, he just clenched his fists and said in a low voice, "Susie, help me buy a plane ticket to go abroad, I'm going out for a few days. ."