chapter 16 conflict

This time, Zheng Jue lost his lord. This is the consensus of all business colleagues in Hong Kong. As an insulator of scandals, it is no one else who can make such a big noise after trying to pick up scandals.

    But Zheng Jue was a little angry at the beginning, but then calmed down slowly. He immediately contacted several newspapers and magazines he had invested in, and asked them to deal with the matter coldly, and then contacted again. Lu Yunxing, Lu Yunxing is more familiar with the entertainment industry than he is.

    Lu Yunxing is really loyal. Although he laughs very high on the phone, he is very reliable in his work. That afternoon, the headlines on the Internet were transferred to Huaxing's new movie. After all, it was the gossip protagonist Lin Su. In the movie starring, Lu Yunxing really squeezed out Lin Su's last value this time.

    After Zheng Jue dealt with these matters, he also appeased several shareholders of the company one after another. Although they have a small share of equity, they are not idle after all, and they still need to have an explanation.

    After Zheng Jue had dealt with this series of matters, the anger that had been angered at first eased a lot, and then he began to ponder about Han Jin as a scumbag.

    He really couldn't understand Han Jin more and more. Originally, Han Jin was a high-ranking young man in his heart, and he didn't care about anyone. He distanced himself from Han Jin, and then looked at Han Jin as if he had diverted his attention, and hung Han's golden thigh in front of him, and he also reconciled with him.

    It's just that he didn't expect to leave the hospital later...

    In fact, he didn't care about it at first, thinking that even if Han Jin was angry, he wouldn't be so slender.

    Later, there was another scandal between him and Lin Su...

    Thinking of this, Zheng Jue couldn't help shivering. He couldn't think about it any more. He couldn't think deeply about this matter, it would be embarrassing to think about it deeply.

    Han Jin shouldn't have any other meaning... Zheng Jue was a little uncertain.

    Zheng Jue tapped lightly on the table with his fingertips, but his heart was in a complete mess. Han Jin is really...indescribable.

    Zheng Jue doesn't want to think about these things anymore, and besides, the public opinion turmoil is not very favorable to him, so he has been honestly going to and from work these few days, bringing out the qualities of a workaholic to the limit, even Zhou Chengan asked him to go. He refused a certain party, who knows if he is making a raft for Han Jin.

    Others look at Zheng Jue and think that he is too hard, but for Zheng Jue, he really enjoys the process, he enjoys the process of developing the company he created little by little, which can drive him out of his last life. The panic deep in his heart made him truly feel that this life was different.

    Although Zheng Jue is very happy to bury his head and work hard, such days will not last long. He is not an employee, he is the leader of an enterprise, and he still has a lot of work to do, but Zheng Jue never expected to disrupt the The person who made the progress of his work turned out to be Han Jin, who was so angry that he didn't know how to start.