Chapter 63 Conspiracy

"Mr. Zhou, for the sake of Young Master Zhou's face, I don't care about what you said. Please come back." Zheng Jue crossed his fingers and looked at Mr. Zhou without a smile.

Mr. Zhou, Zhou Chen, he is Mr. Zhou's favorite son, but he is also the least promising of all Mr. Zhou's sons. Maybe it's because Mr. Zhou used too much force, Zhou Chen only cultivated a playful child. Tenderness, Zhou's shrewdness and decisiveness did not learn at all.

There was a dark look in Zheng Jue's eyes, such a thing dared to bully him, and he had a good temper for too long.

Zhou Chen is also a master who has never been angry. Hearing this, he immediately exploded. He stood up abruptly, kicked over the coffee table in front of him, and said sternly, "Zheng Jue! You really want to fight against me. "

Zheng Jue sneered, stood up slowly, and said solemnly, "Mr. Zhou, before the security guards come in, you should leave quickly!"

Zhou Chen glared at Zheng Jue, his eyes With a hint of ruthlessness, he turned and left.

Looking at Zhou Chen's back, the look in Zheng Jue's eyes gradually sank. Although Zhou Chen is ambitious and talented, he has the backing of Mr. Zhou behind him. If he really makes up his mind to hinder himself, I am afraid the result will not be the same. very good.

In Susie's worried eyes, Zheng Jue said softly, "Call Young Master Zhou, I can't deal with this alone."

Susie responded immediately and turned around and went out.

Zhou Chengan received a call from Susie. Even if he said he wanted to come, it was only half an hour later that Zhou Chengan arrived at Zheng's Building. Because of Zheng Jue's instructions, he went straight to Zheng Jue's office. With anxiety on his face, he whispered, "Zheng Sheng, I'm really sorry."

Zheng Jue had never seen Zhou Chengan like this before, he nodded at Susie who was leading Zhou Chengan in, and waited until Susie left the office, then said, "Young Master Zhou. , we don't need to talk about this, it's just that the matter of your father must be properly handled."

Zhou Chengan smiled a little embarrassedly: "My father is always like this, he is domineering, he is not big-hearted, he does things without measure, and offends a lot of people in Hong Kong, so my father put him I've gone abroad, Zheng Sheng...you have to worry about it."

Zheng Jue shook his head with a smile and motioned Zhou Chengan to sit down: "Young Master Zhou, I actually have nothing to do with this, I'm just afraid that Mr. Zhou will really destroy us. This cooperation case, this is the most important."

Zhou Chengan took the water cup that Zheng Jue handed over, and smiled bitterly: "Don't worry, even if he wants to destroy, he will not be able to destroy it, this time we two This cooperation was approved by the old man, he came to you this time to make a big fuss, I am afraid that the old man will train him when I go back, you just wait for the old man to call you and apologize."

Zheng Jue was relieved after hearing this. Tone, as long as the old man Zhou's mind is clear, he is afraid that the old man's beloved son will also make trouble with Zhou Chen.

"If that's the case, then I'm relieved." Zheng Jue slightly hooked the corner of his mouth, and his expression eased a lot.