Chapter 42

Zheng Jue's crimes were not in vain, only three days after the incident, news came from Wen Huaan.

    The internal bid has already begun, and Luo Yu hopes to get the property rights of the house first.

    Zheng Jue hesitated for a while, but didn't answer. Wen Huaan has been an old fox for many years, how could he not know what Zheng Jue was thinking, and immediately said: "Aaron, don't worry, I won't let you suffer, you want to be in the real estate direction. If something develops, you can't offend Luo Yu, he has done a lot of work this time, and you should say it."

    Zheng Jue sneered in his heart, contributed? I'm just afraid that I'll make a lot of effort to pit myself.

    It's just that the whole set of the show has to be done. After a few hesitations, Zheng Jue gave the house away. Not to mention Luo Yu's happiness, Wen Huaan was also very happy to see it, but Zheng Jue just sneered in his heart, wanting to let him go. He lost his wife and lost his army, so let's wait.

    After dealing with the affairs on Wen Huaan's side, Zhou Chengan took Zhou Chengyuan into a hole by the way. There is more than one piece of land in the north of the city. Wen Huaan wanted to eat meat. In terms of IQ, it must be easier to deceive than Wen Huaan.

    Sure enough, just a few days ago, Zheng Jue heard rumors that Zhou's eldest son was very interested in the land in the north of the city, and he was very active in jumping up and down these days.

    Zheng Jue just smiled when he heard it, there is nothing that Zhou Chengan wants to do.

    **

    Finally, the day of bidding for the land in the north of the city came. Originally, Zheng Jue went there alone, but Han Jin had to go along with him. This time, Zheng Jue failed to persuade Han Jin.

    And Zhou Chengan, who was placed high hopes by Zheng Jue, did not persuade him deeply. In his opinion, some things were too much. The relationship between Zheng Jue and Han Jin is notoriously good in Hong Kong. If Zheng Jue really avoided Han Jin in everything, only I am afraid that Wen Huaan will also become suspicious.

    Zheng Jue gritted his teeth angrily at Zhou Chengan's inference, how could these people have so many hearts.

    Han Jin followed Zheng Jue to the bidding meeting with satisfaction. As soon as the two of them arrived at the bidding meeting, they saw Wen Huaan leading a few Wen's employees sitting in the first row of the bidding meeting. They saw Zheng Jue come in, revealing A somewhat sinister smile.

    At this time, Wen Huaan no longer played the role of a gentle elder, and finally showed his hideous side.

    But Zheng Jue couldn't lose the chain at this time, Wen Huaan hadn't really entered the game yet, so he still had to continue to play the role he was supposed to play.

    Zheng Jue frowned slightly, and his face became a little ugly. He walked up to Wen Huaan and said a few scenes before saying in a low voice, "Is Uncle Wen trying to break the contract?"

    Wen Huaan just sneered. With a sound, he squinted at Zheng Jue from the corner of his eyes again, and said coldly, "So what if you broke the contract? You are as naive as your father!" After speaking, he looked at Zheng Jue with a sigh.