Chapter 57 Father

It was already the second day when Zheng Jue woke up again. Han Jin was no longer by his side. Zheng Jue rubbed his forehead tiredly. The crazy memories of last night suddenly flooded into Zheng Jue's mind. .

Every expression on Han Jin's face, every action on his face, suddenly became alive, just like a movie, appearing frame by frame in front of his eyes.

Zheng Jue raised his hand to cover his own eyes. He really didn't expect things to develop to this point. Han Jin didn't make concessions on this matter when they were at their best, but now... Zheng Jue He only felt that his face was a little hot. He couldn't help shaking his hands when he remembered what happened last night.

This kind of experience has also experienced a lot in his life, but he has never been in a state of out of control like last night. The self-control that he was proud of has completely lost its effectiveness. People are in a state of madness.

Zheng Jue rubbed his temples helplessly. He sighed softly and began to pay attention to his current state. It was the same room as yesterday, but only he and this room were left in a mess, and there seemed to be ambiguity floating in the air. breath.

Zheng Jue wanted to sit up, but suddenly found that the handcuffs that had been opened by him had been handcuffed again. He frowned, dragged his shirt over from the bed, and barely draped it over his body. He dragged his trousers from the end of the bed and put them on his legs.

There are no windows in this room, and Zheng Jue didn't know what time it was. He looked around and saw that there was nothing left except his clothes. It seemed that Han Jin was really determined to trap himself here.

Zheng Jue put on her clothes and sat on the bed, feeling a little dazed for a while, what exactly is Han Jin trying to do?

**

Zheng Jue was puzzled, Han Jin was not feeling well at this time, Han Zizhang suddenly ran over to look for him this morning.

Han Jin looked at Han Zizhang with a gloomy expression, and asked impatiently, "What exactly are you doing here today?"

Han Zizhang looked at Han Jin meaningfully, crossed his legs and said solemnly, "Han Jin, don't do anything. It's too hot."

Han Jin's eyes tightened, and Han Zizhang knew it, but he knew it in just one night.

"I don't need you to take care of my affairs." Han Jin looked at Han Zizhang with a sneer: "This time is different from the past, father, you should learn to let go of some things."

Han Zizhang couldn't help squinting at Han Jin's appearance. Eye, he never really believed that Han Jin would listen to him honestly, but Han Jin was his son after all, and he hoped that he would become mature and become a qualified heir, so during this period of time, he also really Confused by Han Jin's appearance, he basically handed half of the Han family into his hands.

And now... he is indeed mature, so mature that he has to worry about three points.

Han Zizhang quickly stood up from his chair, looked down at Han Jin, and frowned, "Zheng Jue is also a well-mannered person in Hong Kong, and the matter between the two of you is not a good thing. , you'd better stop."