Chapter 71

After Han Jin dealt with a bunch of men and women, he left the noisy box. This time, Wen Huaan's plan was perfect, but for him, he was a little embarrassed. He only had to deal with one Wen Huaan himself. Take action to deal with Lin Su's hypocritical woman.

Han Jin stood on the dark steps at the back door of the nightclub and lit a cigarette. The dense fireworks wafted in front of his eyes. He thought about this plan carefully, considering whether there was any inconsideration.

At this moment, he suddenly saw a man thrown out of the nightclub. He must have been drinking too much, his clothes were wrinkled, and his handsome profile had a strange beauty under the drenching alcohol. Han Jin's heart suddenly seemed to miss a beat, and he was a little stunned in a trance.

The man was thrown into the street by the bartender. He stumbled up from the ground and walked out of the street with a cold face. Han Jin kept staring at the man's back, and he didn't even notice that the cigarette butts were burnt out. The soot fell on his fingertips, with a faint tingling pain, Han Jin couldn't help shrinking his hands, but felt a little lost in his heart.

Early the next morning, Han Jin was called out of bed by Zhou Chengan on the phone. He grumpily shook off the naked arm of a woman beside him, threw a stack of money on the bedside, and left without looking back. hotel.

When he arrived at the Zhou family, Zhou Chengan was looking at a contract with interest, with a slight smile in his eyes.

Han Jin frowned as he looked at it. He knew Zhou Chengan best, and to show such a smile would prove that someone was going to be unlucky.

He reached out and took the document in Zhou Chengan's hand, which contained a person's life.

Zheng Jue, this name is not unfamiliar.

Zhou Chengan looked at Han Jin and smiled: "How about the golden boy in Hong Kong who you robbed his girlfriend of? Are you interested?"

Han Jin frowned: "It's bad enough to see that woman Lin Su. Besides, he is not considered a golden boy in the Hong Kong market now, and he was attacked by Wen Huaan in the stock market, and his assets lost at least one third."

Zhou Chengan laughed after hearing this: "Sure enough, it's Shao Han, who has a unique vision. He is indeed different now. His funds have been lost in the stock market, the company's capital chain has been broken, and the turnover is difficult. It seems that he is at the end of the game." General

Han Jin The document in his hand was thrown on Zhou Cheng'an's table, frowning and said: "Since he has been abandoned, what is the use of reading this document?"

Zhou Cheng smiled reassuringly: "Don't worry, although he has fallen, But he still has a golden name for us."

Han Jin raised his eyebrows slightly: "Do you want to use him as a name card?" He and Zhou Chengan have grown up since childhood, and all Zhou Chengan's thoughts, he can also Guess 70% to 80%.

Zhou Chengan smiled and nodded: "Wen Huaan is still more vigilant about you now. If we want to succeed, we must take some actions. This Zheng Sheng is the right choice."

Han Jin took it again. I picked up the document and flipped through it randomly. There were no photos on it, only a few lines of text. In fact, to them, these people were just ants stepping on the soles of their feet. It didn't matter what they looked like. It's just a few lines of text.