Chapter 34 Answers

Han Jin frowned and nodded: "I'm not stupid, I naturally understand this, but I'm afraid he really knows something."

    Zhou Chengan smiled slightly: "Don't worry, if Uncle Han really knows something, how can it be used? If you call him here with great fanfare, I'm afraid

    it will be resolved quietly." After all, Han Jin is a fan of the authorities, Zhou Chengan said this, and he instantly sobered up, but after this incident, he was also deeply impressed. Realizing that now he still has to step up to improve his status within the Han family, otherwise, no matter what he does in the future, he will be controlled by others.

    Han Jin took a belly of scriptures from Zhou Chengan, and then left with satisfaction, but Zhou Chengan was tossed enough, and when Han Jin was sent out, the resentment in Zhou Chengan's eyes almost turned into substance.

    **

    In the afternoon of the second day, Zheng Jue was a little late because of the company's affairs. As soon as he arrived at the door of the tea house, he saw Han Jin wandering around the door anxiously, and when he saw him coming, there was a hint of surprise on his face. , hurriedly came up.

    Zheng Jue frowned slightly, her expression flashed slightly, and she whispered, "Why is Young Master Han here?"

    Han Jin's face flashed a hint of embarrassment, and he smiled a little embarrassedly: "Oh, you didn't say which room it was before, I have no choice but to wait for you here."

    Zheng Jue looked at Han Jin with a puzzled face, feeling a little weird in her heart, Han Jin only needs to go to the front desk and report his name, and he will naturally know which private room it is. Wait here.

    Just looking at Han Jin's stiff face, Zheng Jue didn't want to say more, just smiled and said, "It's my fault, let's go in together."

    Only then did Han Jin breathe a sigh of relief, and smiled with Zheng Jue We walked into the teahouse together.

    The Lu'an Teahouse was a frequent visitor to Zheng Jue, so this teahouse also reserved a private room for Zheng Jue all year round. Although it was full of customers now, Zheng Jue and Han Jin entered the private room very smoothly.

    As soon as he entered the room, the room was full of tea aroma. It turned out that someone had already made tea. Zheng Jue raised his eyes and glanced at Han Jin. Although Han Jin looked a little stiff, he still maintained his demeanor and invited Zheng Jue with a smile. Jue sat down, never mentioning the half-drinked cup of tea bowl, Zheng Jue just pretended he didn't know it, took the opportunity to sit down, and even gave Han Jin a smile.

    In fact, his mood at this time was also a little uneasy. The decision he made now is a decision related to his life. It may bring him to a higher level, or it may make him fall into the whirlpool completely. Zheng Jue I don't know what happened in the past, but in the face of the current situation, he can only choose the path that is most beneficial to him, even if he wants to sell his soul.

    Seeing that Zheng Jue was very gentle to him today, completely different from the cold and cold pair of eyebrows in the past, Han Jin couldn't help but feel a little joy in his heart. First, he diligently ordered the tea that Zheng Jue likes to drink, and then helped him to make it himself. It was the result he observed when he went out with Zheng Jue on weekdays. Then he racked his brains to find a topic to chat with Zheng Jue. In fact, they had completely different backgrounds and experiences, and they could only talk about things in the circle.