Chapter 35 Intimacy

Han Jin almost frantically hugged Zheng Jue's neck, pressed him hard against him, and pressed Zheng Jue's lips with some urgency, biting his tongue fiercely, he even tried to think about it. He wanted to pry open Zheng Jue's teeth, but he was pushed away by Zheng Jue before he could implement it.

    "What are you doing in such a hurry?" Zheng Jue pulled his tie with a smile, raised his eyebrows and looked at Han Jin who was a little dissatisfied.

    Han Jin gasped lightly, raised his head slightly to look at Zheng Jue, Zheng Jue's lips just kissed by him still had a hint of water light, Han Jin only felt a little restless in his heart, but after listening to Zheng Jue's words, he went back again. Some refused to admit defeat: "Didn't you say that we can give it a try? I understand that a try is this." As he spoke, he pushed forward with his legs ambiguous.

    Zheng Jue's eyes changed slightly, and then he hooked his lips: "In this place?"

    Han Jin's face froze, and a little discouraged, he leaned forward and kissed Zheng Jue again, and whispered viciously, "I will deal with you sooner or later. Zheng Jue smiled helplessly: "

    Although I said we could give it a try, I haven't experienced such feelings before, and I can't accept this kind of scale for the time being."

    Han Jin gritted his teeth angrily. Grabbing Zheng Jue's arm fiercely, he said fiercely, "Are you kidding me?"

    Zheng Jue saw that he was about to run away, and hurriedly reassured: "You have to let me get used to it first, right? I've never had such emotional experience."

    After hearing this, Han Jin's expression softened, and if he looked closely, there was a hint of pride in his eyebrows: "Even if I didn't, I didn't take it down."

    Zheng Jue looked at Han Jin helplessly, and cautiously didn't say much.

    Maybe it was Zheng Jue's delusion. After he said that to Han Jin, the atmosphere between the two of them changed. Han Jin was obviously not as restrained as before, and he became more and more talkative. The more shameless.

    "Aaron, you said what you pretended to be before, have you been moved by me long ago? Sigh...you said it would be better if you didn't be so stubborn and figured it out earlier, we don't need to be so tossed about it." Han Jin picked He raised his eyebrows and looked at Zheng Jue, his brows filled with pride.

    Zheng Jue couldn't hold back the twitching of the corner of his mouth, thinking that I couldn't think about it even now, but thinking about his own plan, he suppressed the words that came to his lips, and smiled helplessly, without saying much. .

    Seeing Zheng Jue not speaking, Han Jin became more and more joyful. He had never worked so hard with anyone in his life, and only Zheng Jue could make him do these things that he felt stupid after thinking about it. Son.

    Han Jin lowered his head and drank a cup of tea, then raised his head and looked at Zheng Jue again. His eyes were so focused that someone as determined as Zheng Jue couldn't help it, and said, "You watch me do it. What?" Han Jin looked at him and     tilted

    his head, and a smile suddenly appeared on his face: "I like looking at you, and I want to kiss you."

He leaned over and kissed Zheng Jue's lips and tongue, his breathing was messy for a moment, Zheng Jue frowned slightly, but did not push him away.